💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea makes history in the UK with "Problem"

Cersei

Featured Posts

http://www.nme.com/news/iggy-azalea/78371?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=chart

Ariana Grande's 'Problem' featuring Iggy Azalea has made history as the first UK Number One in the Official Singles Chart based on sales as well as streaming data.

As of this week, the Official Singles Chart now includes data from streaming services such as Spotify, Deezer, Napster, O2 Tracks, Xbox Music, Sony's Music Unlimited as well as physical and digital sales, with 100 streams equivalent to one single purchase. 'Problem' had a combined 'chart sales' figure of 113,000, which was made up of 106,000 sales and a streaming contribution of 6%, which came from 712,000 audio streams.

So right now the balance in the UK is 94% sales and 6% streaming. Please tell me streamings gonna get higher because if not this is pointless  :lmao:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Ooooh congratulations to her :party: It's not a big difference I guess, but it could very well be the deciding factor between who's #1 and who's #2 in the future :omg:

TimisaMonster

Iggy is the female Pitbull officially now :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Robotboy

So right now the balance in the UK is 94% sales and 6% streaming. Please tell me streamings gonna get higher because if not this is pointless  :lmao:

well they gotta start somewhere..

streaming is the future tbh in sweden charts is only based on streaming :deadbanana:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Tropico

Imagine how Judas would've slayed then omg :nooo:

And the song is a bop. So sle a bit. :music:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Great song, too bad the video is ****.

No one watches videos anymore but hardcore stans. The streaming is different from Billboard's which includes videos, this one is just audio services

well they gotta start somewhere..

streaming is the future tbh in sweden charts is only based on streaming :deadbanana:

No :spin: All information bygger på försäljningssiffror till konsument från hela landet och inkluderar fysisk, nedladdad och strömmad musik.

All information is based on sales from the whole country and includes physical copies, downloads and streamed music.

Archived