Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea makes history in the UK with "Problem"

Cersei

Featured Posts

Applause

I don't get people claping to iggy. :toofunny: the song is Ariana's...

:dead: they're all Starstruck.

Xalser

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Both of mah fave are slaying. Wow! :applause:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Great for Ariana, but it's better for Iggy as this now makes her to have at least a #1 single both in the UK and in the US. That's one impressive achievement. The last female rapper which I'm aware of who has topped both charts was Lil' Kim back in 2001.

SissyFromSpace

tumblr_n6ennsQkj01r3ptbfo3_500.gif

Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea land first UK Number 1 based on sales and streaming.

Congratulations to Ariana Grande whose new track Problem FT Iggy Azalea, earns its place in British chart history today as the first UK Number 1 single based on sales and streaming.

The 21-year-old US singer/songwriter has not only scored her debut UK chart topper, but she has also become the first act to reign the new look Official Singles Chart which now features audio streaming data from services like Spotify, Deezer, Napster, O2 Tracks, Xbox Music, Sony's Music Unlimited and rara alongside physical and digital sales data.

With 100 streams being equivalent to one single purchase, in the last week Problem has emerged as Britain’s biggest track of the week, powering its way to the summit with a combined ‘chart sales’ figure of 113,000. According to Official Charts Company data, this comprises 106,000 sales and a streaming contribution of 6% to this week’s historic chart topper based on 712,000 audio streams.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/ariana-grande-earns-a-place-in-official-chart-history-with-problem-3146/

Ooop. This is what happens when you're actually dedicated to your career and not trashing the more successful.

tumblr_n6ennsQkj01r3ptbfo1_500.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

inuborg

Ooop. This is what happens when you're actually dedicated to your career and not trashing the more successful.

Why so jaded? 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

TimisaMonster

Of course! They're both slaying the radio charts! tumblr_n6ennsQkj01r3ptbfo3_500.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

fly-art-iggy-azalea-my-world-franz-xavie

Damn, that's similar to what Aaliah did to get her first #1 here, just radio play :legend:

SissyFromSpace

Why so jaded? 

tumblr_mniduoSG2T1snj1m8o1_500.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived