About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Novak Djokovic wins Wimbledon

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

StarryNight

Novak's tennis is PERFECT. He is just Flawless :giveup: Speed, serve, physical aspect, forehand, backhand, mental strength, consistency, stamina, etc. Everything!

And Federer is a genius! His game looks so classy on grass. Amazing final it was!

:tea:

Stop, what kind of delusion, he doesn't have a perfect game. Lack of a solid forehand for starters and how many slam finals had he lost in a row before this? You sound like a deluded lm :smh: "Perfect" :rip:  The fact that you listed "forehand" as part of his attributes shows how much tennis you watch

This is my opinion, not yours. Novak's backhand is more reliable, but his forehand is more aggressive. I can't find stats, but I'm pretty sure he hit almost as many winners from forehand as from backhand if not more.

He did lose those finals, but I have also seen so many matches where he would not give up and fight till the end. Did you watch the last game of Murray-Djokovic last year at Wimbledon? Did you watch USO-2011 SF with Roger? Did you see the return winner on Roger's MP in that match? He gets hot when he loses.

You don't know how much tennis I watch AND play, A LOT

Stop, what kind of delusion, he doesn't have a perfect game. Lack of a solid forehand for starters and how many slam finals had he lost in a row before this? You sound like a deluded lm :smh: "Perfect" :rip:  The fact that you listed "forehand" as part of his attributes shows how much tennis you watch

OK, I found the receipts. Who has one of the best forehands ever? Roger. Guess what, Novak hit 17 FH winners, while Roger hit 10 FH winners.

17-13 W/UE for Novak; 10-6 for Roger

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/scores/stats/day21/1701ms.html

This is my opinion, not yours. Novak's backhand is more reliable, but his forehand is more aggressive. I can't find stats, but I'm pretty sure he hit almost as many winners from forehand as from backhand if not more.

He did lose those finals, but I have also seen so many matches where he would not give up and fight till the end. Did you watch the last game of Murray-Djokovic last year at Wimbledon? Did you watch USO-2011 SF with Roger? Did you see the return winner on Roger's MP in that match? He gets hot when he loses.

You don't know how much tennis I watch AND play, A LOT

OK, I found the receipts. Who has one of the best forehands ever? Roger. Guess what, Novak hit 17 FH winners, while Roger hit 10 FH winners.

17-13 W/UE for Novak; 10-6 for Roger

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/scores/stats/day21/1701ms.html

You don't need opinions to know that while Djokovic's forehand isn't crap, it's faar from perfect and it's one of the weakest parts of his game that breaks down when he's under pressure. It's not like he can't do anything with it, but listing the top 10 forehands in the game, he won't rank high. But if you truly believe he has the "perfect" game, then I shouldn't even have quoted you, don't let me stop you. Carry on :spin:

Also you just pulled out stats for a declining Federer at 33 who had trouble staying in rallies for most of the match and was mostly being saved by his serve vs Djokovic  near his prime to prove a point. K. Federer might have one of the best forehands ever, but it doesn't show up a lot these days.

You don't need opinions to know that while Djokovic's forehand isn't crap, it's faar from perfect and it's one of the weakest parts of his game that breaks down when he's under pressure. It's not like he can't do anything with it, but listing the top 10 forehands in the game, he won't rank high. But if you truly believe he has the "perfect" game, then I shouldn't even have quoted you, don't let me stop you. Carry on :spin:

Also you just pulled out stats for a declining Federer at 33 who had trouble staying in rallies for most of the match and was mostly being saved by his serve vs Djokovic  near his prime to prove a point. K. Federer might have one of the best forehands ever, but it doesn't show up a lot these days.

I was saying that "Novak's tennis is perfect" in my opinion when combined all these things. His shots alone by themselves are not better than everyone else, but he got a whole package. "Carry on"... please.. I'm just stating my opinion, no need for that lingo. I'm not into stan wars and enjoy all big 4 games.

You are right here, but let me find his FH stats against Murray and Nadal

blahblahblahhhh

I respect Novak to an extent, but since I am from Serbia, people are beyond obsessed with him and it irks me.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived