๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Simon Cowell to be SUED for first time by humiliated X Factor reject

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

finally. clearly half the people that are supposed to be the joke of X factor are vulnerable and/or have learning difficulties. The show exploits that for cheap entertainment.

:applause:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooklyn Nights
Yes I did, so are all the other participants. If he didn't like it, why make a bigger deal out of it with a lawsuit. Moving on and getting over it seems like a better option to me :emma:
he's not just doing it because of what happend to him. He's doing it for the other people who have been embarrassed to. Just because it happens to more then just him doesn't mean it's right.

Redstreak

The fact that he was basically harassed by the show, despicable.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Weasel

he's not just doing it because of what happend to him. He's doing it for the other people who have been embarrassed to. Just because it happens to more then just him doesn't mean it's right.

I'm sure the possible money has nothing to do with itย  :lana:

Brooklyn Nights
I'm sure the possible money has nothing to do with itย  :lana:
it doesn't matter if he's doing it for the money or not. The point is that he has a valid case and he has good reason to sue the show.

Cody Draco

Uhm what, this is a show, what do you expect? You're the one signing up, face the consequences :emma:

Exactly. :awkney:

Cody Draco

He obviously signed up for it.. If you can't take the criticisms, don't apply. You're not gonna get a warm welcome everytime.

This. This. This. :bunny:

About time someone sues that brat.

You can express your dislike for a contestant's performance without acting like a childish and unnecessary bully.

Uhm what, this is a show, what do you expect? You're the one signing up, face the consequences :emma:

Isn't he that guy that dressed up as Britney on My Super Sweet 16 too?

Tropico

#Confession: I use to look up to Simon because of his honesty and faith in some people. He also had a kinda cool edgy attitude. :emma:

ย 

But tbh I think this guy wasn't pushed into a corner with this. They were trying to convince him but he should've known that if he cant sing then he shouldn't go. And if he knew Simon can be mean and he can't sing then why go? He shouldn't have gone in the first place. Kinda his fault here too.

ย 

Simon definitely could've handled it better tho.

ย 

But lawsuits because you are sad is so OTT. :smh:

โ™ข Social Justice Enthusiast โ™ข

Archived