💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Obvious single Choice from BTW

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

BillieGOAT

Absolutely not. There are few songs that have less radio potential than that.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MTN wouldve been a good 4th single choice, it had number one potential,

VforVendetta

why tho ? Scheibe chorus is life, HML "ouhouhou" and bridge slays lifes and BM violin intro and pre chorus is everything :legend:

Sheisse chorus is amazing but the other 80% of the song is gibberish, strangle lyrics that need plenty of debates and a very rough sound. Not exactly single material. HML was a big hit or miss but the whole song is not exactly radio-friendy so it i smore miss than hit.

One word. Schieße.

Said it again above but Sheisse chorus is amazing but the other 80% of the song is gibberish, strange lyrics that need plenty of debates and a very rough sound + even the chorus is not exactly what you call understandable lyrics. Not exactly single material. You guys just think that your favorite song from the album is good single material. IMO Scheisse is one fo the worst single choices on the album.

1) Born This Way

2) The Edge Of Glory

3) Scheibe

4) Heavy Metal Lover

5) Bloody Mary

6) Judas

7) Yoü And I

:legend:

Sheisse chorus is amazing but the other 80% of the song is gibberish, strangle lyrics that need plenty of debates and a very rough sound. Not exactly single material. HML was a big hit or miss but the whole song is not exactly radio-friendy so it i smore miss than hit.

Said it again above but Sheisse chorus is amazing but the other 80% of the song is gibberish, strange lyrics that need plenty of debates and a very rough sound + even the chorus is not exactly what you call understandable lyrics. Not exactly single material. You guys just think that your favorite song from the album is good single material. IMO Scheisse is one fo the worst single choices on the album.

radio edit exists tho.

What about the Bloody Mary slayage ? :legend:

Violin intro + pre chorus + chorus + dam dam dum di dum = :legend:

VforVendetta

1) Born This Way

2) The Edge Of Glory

3) Scheibe

4) Heavy Metal Lover

5) Bloody Mary

6) Judas

7) Yoü And I

:legend:

radio edit exists tho.

What about the Bloody Mary slayage ? :legend:

Violin intro + pre chorus + chorus + dam dam dum di dum = :legend:

Sheisse can't be saved with a radio edit simple because 80% of the song is not single material and radio friendly. 

ABout BM it would have been a hit or miss as well but I could see the song becoming a hit with the right promotion and not a big portion of negativity surounding it. Maybe I am a bit biased though because I love the song a lot andf I always wanted it to become a single.

trutheverafter

D3WmEM0PQfaheBUIU3Tu_Nope%20Deal%20With%

Ever heard about something that's called an opinion? I don't think so :flop:

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

I feel like Hair was the biggest mist opportunity regarding singles, but i do agree that Americano wouldve done better than what this fanbase would expect

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Blue Jeans

i completly agree, and one more thing, the only album song featured on Glee :legend:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

VforVendetta

i completly agree, and one more thing, the only album song featured on Glee :legend:

Let me add it to the OP as well. :fan:

LilVenusian

Incorrect, Politically themed songs rarely get accepted at radio, especially coming from female pop stars, Hair was actually the most obvious single choice from BTW in terms of its lyrical and musical accessibility.,,

VforVendetta

Incorrect, Politically themed songs rarely get accepted at radio, especially coming from female pop stars, Hair was actually the most obvious single choice from BTW in terms of its lyrical and musical accessibility.,,

It didn't even have a heavy politicla theme. it has an good ideal of political criticism, nothing the radio would reject.

Gagz

I did have a "Team Americano" signature in 2011 when the fan base was split between Americano and Scheisse. :toofunny:

Archived