💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which one would slay more? Sexxx Dreams or Gypsy?

Solar

Which one would slay more? Sexxx Dreams or Gypsy?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would slay more? Sexxx Dreams or Gypsy?

• Sexxx Dreams
    • Gypsy

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga

Definitely Gypsy, the chorus is so friggin catchy and sing-alongable! Sexxx Dream is just gonna flop like G.U.Y did tbh

Prismatic

Sexxx Dream is going to flop to another universe, lol.

Gypsy is gonna slay.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Radio Ga Ga

Definitely Gypsy, the chorus is so friggin catchy and sing-alongable! Sexxx Dream is just gonna flop like G.U.Y did tbh

jamarious

you guys can't be serious. s-xxx dreams would be a hit over night. i love both. but the public love s-xual acts. think about how s&m by rihanna was a hit. with s-xxx dreams and a video it was be huge. maybe even a remix.

100percent

everyone saying gypsy will be more successful

but i think both will not do good (sorry to be honest) because gypsy is easily forgotten and unrelatable

while s-xxx dream censored version sucks lol

chiuga

Sexxx Dreams is the better song.

Gypsy would probably do better commercially.

Sexxx Dreams is the better song.

Gypsy would probably do better commercially.

Queen Gloria

This board is full of Gypsy stans :roll:  and I'm off again until the Artrave is over lol.

biggestmonster

Sexxx Dreams is one of Gaga's best songs - it has an unique style and it was something so new stilistically and musically for Gaga .

However , I voted Gypsy . It is a better song for the GP though the possibility of being a hit is questionable imo

Omegahedron

Gypsy

If we're purely going on commercial appeal, it's much more accessible in terms of theme, lyrics and production. It also veers away from her backcatalogue, and so would appeal to more people.

I also feel that it is possibly a better song. Just . . . 

Rollercoaster

Sexxx dreams is a song for just fans because it's one that only fans seem to like. it's pretty dreadful actually.

The only downfall of gypsy is "toniiiiiiiight" the rest is like a huge classic power ballad in semi country genre.

lyrically and sonically, gypsy is better than any other track on the album. it's emotive, it builds, it's easy to dance to, it's both deep and care free. One of the best she's written AND you can sing to it.

SD is one of the worse songs on the album. I don't think people have actually heard it but invest all their love in a perceived notion of a dirty sultry song when it's actually an oddball song that ANYONE could have knocked together. It could be a Madonna/Katy/Britney track without too much trouble. it's boring as hell. Where's the good bit?

I used to think it'd grow on me but it only gets worse lmao.

Archived