đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sia shades Avril Lavigne

yxi

Featured Posts

Bio

I don't actually like any of them, but Sia would kill for being as relevant as Avril

Mess at people not understanding this comment  :dies:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Titzlol

Isn't Sia one of the best songwriters in the game right now? Like along with who else? Bonnie, and, Max Martin?

Avril Lavigne is the perfect example of karma. Her career went to **** after she abandoned everything her music stood for, and sold out to be some pink barbie-punk princess.

INNA

Avril writes her own song and she happens to be an amazing songwriter, she doesn't need you, Sia.

Avril sold 35 million albums worldwide if not more, and had numerous hits, she's definitely relevant in the music world.

Lol but she's not relevant anymore so why does any of that matter

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Lobster Boy

I literally can't at that comment about Avril being more relevant than Sia lmfaoooooooooo

Exactly.

Last hit? Girlfriend in 2007. A hit that also destroyed her career and drowned all her previous work.

Dayman

Me and Sia have so much in common - Beyonce is my Queen as well!

Being a huge fan of Avril Lavigne: bye Sia.

Has she ever even met Avril? Her image is bratty but her personality isn't.

Avril also isn't relevant anymore. Which is the main problem with her music career post-The Best Damn Thing. Even though her albums are full of beautiful, mature songs she (or her label) keep pushing the bratty Girlfriend image with the singles. =_=

GagaMyBlood95

lol well idk, I haven't met her so I can't say anything :toofunny:

KingOfSpain

Mess at people not understanding this comment  :dies:

:cry:

Fixed

That'x why I wanted to say.... 

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Valextra

No Lies spotted. 

*WAS relevant. 35 million albums in the beginning of the decade, when album sales were much more abundant.

Sure, she WAS successful. But what does she have to show for herself since Girlfriend? She has not evolved artistically one bit. And clearly the public isn't eating up anymore. The last time she was in the news for a cheap video that was accused of cultural appropriation.

This.

Tropico

Avril writes her own song and she happens to be an amazing songwriter, she doesn't need you, Sia.

Avril sold 43 million albums worldwide if not more, and had numerous hits, she's definitely relevant in the music world.

YAAAAS tell 'em! Avril isn't as irrelevant as you Little Haters say! In Japan she is a huge thing! She also had HTGU, WTH and Smile was a Top 30 hit. So you Little sia fans can stay pressed.

And sia is being rude.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Jjang

*It does matter, you're basically judging her by her last era. ALL of her previous eras were considerably smash eras, that's like judging Gaga's relevance based off the ARTPOP era only.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived