💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sia shades Avril Lavigne

yxi

Featured Posts

Furler is complimentary about everyone she has worked with, especially Katy Perry (“a weirdoâ€) and Beyonce (“my queenâ€). Is there anyone she wouldn’t write for? “Avril Lavigne. Maybe she’s different now, but bratty people? No.â€

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/sia-furler-pop-star-invisible-woman/story-fnb64oi6-1226976775876?nk=ab60dcd34060d5861b61738853593008#mm-premium

d91KkES.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain

I don't actually like any of them, but Sia would kill for being as relevant as Avril

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

I don't actually like any of them, but Sia would kill for being as relevant as Avril

🌹 free britney 🌹

nnnnnnn she actually doesn't want to be famous or relevant lmao

Let's not, Sia is the most in-demand songwriter at the moment and she's more talented than Avril

I wonder what makes her say that.

Don't quote me on that, but I feel like Avril doesn't like her fans (multiple stories with how she was a brat to some).

TimisaMonster

What does she have against Avril? :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Why do you always have to bring up someone's relevance? Sia doesn't even want to be in the spotlight (and I'm not biased as I'm not a fan of any of them)

bionic

What does she have against Avril? :laughga:

The same thing everybody else does. idk

buy bionic

• Mills locked this topic

Archived