💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Applause" proving people are not here for just her older hits

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

OMGGGGG wow that must have been an epic vibe in the middle of that crowd, so jelly right now!

Go see the Gypsy video ! The thing is that, to go to this festival, you must wear a small "macaron" (don't know the word in english), that you pin on your t-shirt and that flashes with a red light. So when it gets darker, you see 100,000 red lights flashing in the audience.

For Gypsy, with the 100,000 red lights, everyone turned their phones on and waves in the crowd ! That was the most magical moment ! Gaga was so touched she stopped playing, had her mouth wide open and said : "Omg you guys look so beautiful, see how music all bring us together". She was almost crying ! You could tell it was her biggest show yet !

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

Applause is an instant classic Gaga song. pretty much anyone who lives in this planet knows it's hers.

Funny thing: I just noticed that this concert didn't have video screens. The Applause backdrop slays my life.

Nonetheless I wish I had been there

:applause:  :applause:  :applause:  :applause:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Applause is an instant classic Gaga song. pretty much anyone who lives in this planet knows it's hers. And I just noticed that this concert didn't have the screens. The Applause backdrop slays my life.

I know, at first, when I saw that there was no screens, I was really disappointed. There was also no DWUW paw, no confettis and no catwalk. 

BUT ! As soon as the show started, I totally forgot about it because of the INCREDIBLE energy Gaga had, the wildness of the crowd and all the love that was there.

And TBH no one even notice it unless you've been to the full artRave in an arena. ;)

MonsterMum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpldMCBL9-0

:emo:

This slays so much! 

And that wind in her hair is so pretty!

PopBitch

Applause is an instant classic Gaga song. pretty much anyone who lives in this planet knows it's hers.

Funny thing: I just noticed that this concert didn't have video screens. The Applause backdrop slays my life.

That's why I always roll my eyes when people keep saying other songs should have been the first single.  Applause was a hit.  I hear it on TV on that commercial that was played so much from the VMAs on.. I heard it a lot on the radio.   I hear the song other places.  It's very recognizable.  People keep ignoring that fact and thinking it was the wrong single.  It was the best first single they could have done.  It's catchy with great hooks.

Ronk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpldMCBL9-0

OMG, I'm crying.

I live outside the space time continuum.

PopBitch

Does this festival do pro-shots of the concerts?   Does anybody know? I know it's smaller than most festivals, but other festivals do a pro-shot of the concerts.  That would be great if they did.  I've watched some great bands that way at festivals far away, like Arctic Monkeys, Muse, etc..  You feel like you are on stage with them.    But they may not have the funds to do that.

Applause

I can see why she likes them types of shows better. The energy I felt even in the video was a lot stronger than a arena. That was fantastic!

Xalser

britneylopez99

OMG THE CLAPSSSS :nooo:

They actually have great rhythm.  :applause:

HAHA tbh in Canada Gaga's huge and we all love music and to party

Awakened M

A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E!  :legend:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

FameHookah

My fave song on ARTPOP i freaking love it and the claps omg im crying becausd i will never be able to see her live :'(

WTF is MDNA

Archived