💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TV Icon Joan Rivers storms out of CNN interview

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

heavyMetalGAGA

Joan Rivers is my Queen. She's so great. That interviewer was coming across as all kinds of attacking/condescending. Joan did what only Joan does. Love her! YAS.

Are you being serious? She's a comedian. Do you know what that means?  :toofunny: The interviewer was portraying her as a person with bad intentions - she doesn't take it too far. She makes me laugh. She doesn't mean it in a negative way.  :dies:

She's nothing but negative, though! It IS possible to be funny without being mean and knocking others down. That's just cheap and tasteless humor to me. There's no free passes to be mean just because you're in comedy. Find another way to be creative.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

She's nothing but negative, though! It IS possible to be funny without being mean and knocking others down. That's just cheap and tasteless humor to me. There's no free passes to be mean just because you're in comedy. Find another way to be creative.

She's not negative. No malice or hatred is behind what she says - she's aware of how stupid Hollywood is - hell, she knows she's the perfect example of Hollywood stupidity - the way she talks about herself and her own mistakes/flaws. It's hilarious. She plays off Pop Culture, it's all humor. She doesn't seriously mean it or anything like that. People need to lighten up over it. 

Vernier

She could have handled that much better, it actually made her look like she can dish it but can't take it :flop:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived