Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TV Icon Joan Rivers storms out of CNN interview

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

The interviewer spoke no lies. Joan Rivers is a ****.

:tea:

Give the interviewer a Grammy, an Oscar AND an Emmy! :legend:

I knew plastic didn't decay very well.
:rip:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

****ing interviewers it the worst thing when the interviewers keep a small to their face thinking like they are the sh*t

It's so cringeworthy in the video, the falseness

JusticeforVenus

She does the same  :huh:  sometimes she says worse things  :toofloppy:

SlayedForTheGod

Ehh. The interviewer wasn't good. Joan is a comedian. Whether she is your kind of humor or not is not her problem. It's yours. So all this mess about fashion police and her stand up is irrelevant. Fashion Police at its core is a comedy based show. The interviewers job however was to interview Joan about the book and instead she chose to basically belittle her and ask question that she knew or hope would get a negative reaction to.

DanceInTheFlames

For someone who rags and says some pretty awful things about people, she sure as hell can't take it lol. 

JeffSwift

The interviewer was asking perfectly reasonable questions.

I disagree, Joan was there to promote her book. Not come under scrutiny for what she's said in the past. If the topic was; Joan Rivers: America's Bully, then yeah it would have been perfectly reasonable. But that would be like Gaga going on an interview to promote Cheek To Cheek and the interviewer only focusing on ArtFlop, her weight gain and her hip. 

I think the interviewer was very unprofessional and Joan had every right to walk off the set. 

Haroon

When she said she's allowed to call someone's fashion sense ugly because it's about the dress and not the person, that's an absolute lie because they insult the person's character on the show among other things unrelated to their fashion sense :emma: I don't think the interviewer was that rude, she was mentioning a few points that people have against Joan and seeing her take on it and what she has to say in response to it :shrug:

****ing interviewers it the worst thing when the interviewers keep a small to their face thinking like they are the sh*t

I hate that too, that's one thing that grinds my gears.

Saint Laurent

Slamming Joan for being mean, while being mean to her is a little hypocritical. She's a comedian and nobody should take what she does or says seriously. If you are unable to get the joke or to at least tolerate the humour, don't watch, don't listen, don't read.

Jenniferella

People on here are acting like Joan is a monster yet still are incredible assholes towards other singer that aren't Gaga, members etc

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

MelbHawker

Joan Rivers is my Queen. She's so great. That interviewer was coming across as all kinds of attacking/condescending. Joan did what only Joan does. Love her! YAS.

Joan is such a classic bully. Yeah she feels so tough on her show but when interviewed abd called out by a respectable network she flips and feels defenseless and just storms out. In sorry Joan, there are limits as to what you can joke about, and you take if to far and be prepared to take the heat for those actions

Are you being serious? She's a comedian. Do you know what that means?  :toofunny: The interviewer was portraying her as a person with bad intentions - she doesn't take it too far. She makes me laugh. She doesn't mean it in a negative way.  :dies:

Archived