Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TV Icon Joan Rivers storms out of CNN interview

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miker

Joan humiliates people with her jokes all the time but when the interviewer tries to do the same to her, she bails. I guess maybe Joan knows how other people feel now somewhat. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen Joan. happy1.gif

Mars..........or bust!

I love Joan but sometimes she goes too far and sometimes she can have a ****ty attitude. She should have handled that way better.

Titzlol

around 1:42 the winstin churchill quote joan rivers made was so correct though, when you make people laugh it is like a mini vacation. Laughter is an amazing medicine.

But she still shouldn't hurt all those celebrities feeilngs like she does. . .

Tell 'em Joan!  :pawsup: This wasn't even a real interview, the reporter was jut trying to shame Rivers, not even start a real debate. 

Who the **** does this  soccer-mom kunt  think she is anyway?!

By the way - legit question:  I thought CNN was a serious news channel - this woman seems like some dumb b---h on Fox News. Are all American news anchors like folksy talk show hosts now?  :awkney:

Joan is such a classic bully. Yeah she feels so tough on her show but when interviewed abd called out by a respectable network she flips and feels defenseless and just storms out. In sorry Joan, there are limits as to what you can joke about, and you take if to far and be prepared to take the heat for those actions

Tommymonster44

Tell 'em Joan! :pawsup: This wasn't even a real interview, the reporter was jut trying to shame Rivers, not even start a real debate.

Who the **** does this soccer-mom kunt think she is anyway?!

By the way - legit question: I thought CNN was a serious news channel - this woman seems like some dumb b---h on Fox News. Are all American news anchors like folksy talk show hosts now? :awkney:

Yes. Republican shows spend the entire program making fun of Democrats. Democratic shows spend the entire show making fun of Republicans. They don't even deliver real news because its all so biased.

Juanjo

Joan can be a bit much, at times, and, yeah, she makes me cringe, but she was definitely attacked. She had every right to leave, in my opinion.

I've hated this rode up, obnoxious Muppet since her and her foul daughter showed what kind of people they were on the Celebrity Apprentice.

That show changed my opinion of her too. She walked out when her daughter was fired, but Donald persuaded her to come back and let her win because she was the biggest celeb. Poker lady was robbed.

She peaked in the 80's, when she was known for her fat jokes about Liz Taylor.

Cody Draco

Joan can be a bit much, at times, and, yeah, she makes me cringe, but she was definitely attacked. She had every right to leave, in my opinion.

This. Why do some people think she had to stay? Haters don't deserve Joan's time tbh. :laughga:

Archived