Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA, LADY GAGA

xzxyyxzx

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk

No.  It's her fanbase that's unstable and has meltdowns, not Gaga.

I live outside the space time continuum.

GagaisHotAF

I don't want to sound horrible and tempt fate but I think it's more likely that Gaga would go into hiding and kill herself than have a visible breakdown.

I agree. She can be outrageous and very open. But not so open about her feelings.

Probably on Grindr

xzxyyxzx

No. It's her fanbase that's unstable and has meltdowns, not Gaga.

I feel like if anything it wouldn't be the media but her own fans that will break her down

Ronk

I feel like if anything it wouldn't be the media but her own fans that will break her down

I pray that never happens.  She's survived such terrible bullying as a kid ... I wonder if she feels bullied by her fans.  She teaches her fans to be brave and strong.  We should return the favor and give her our full support.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ryhanna

Maybe, but I feel like a lot of Britney's breakdown came from the fame she had at a pretty young age. When Gaga was the age that Britney was when she first broke out, Gaga was living a normal life and making music for sheer enjoyment. Plus, her late teens and early 20's were a struggle for her which she's overcome. I feel like she's emotionally stronger than Britney… 

No...Gaga doesn't have the mental problems of Britney Spears... :awkney:

Well, to be fair, we don't really know that. I don't think she does, but it's always possible that Gaga has some sort of mental illness that she doesn't like to talk about or that's well-controlled at the moment. :shrug: You never know what's going on in someone's mind. 

Wet Fire

She already had a breakdown in 2011. Remember Hair performance at Paul O'Grady show. :hor:

Jokes apart, :derpga:

No, I think Gaga is strong enough to survive it. She is already in a bad state as the media is constantly trying to tear her apart but she is proving that she is brave. So NO.

Archived