💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA, LADY GAGA

xzxyyxzx

Featured Posts

Benji

The fact that my first reaction was to laugh :deadbanana: though not at Gaga killing herself, but at how out matter-of-factly your comment was :toofunny:

Well I wasn't going to write pages on why I think Gaga would do that (if she ever got to that stage, not saying she would :rip: )

I just can't see her going out and hitting **** with umbrellas and shaving all of her hair off in public because she fancies a change, she's more likely to do that as some weird performance art piece :dead:

She seems like the kind of person to lock herself away instead of actively going out when she's mentally unstable :rip:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

I feel like this fanbase is more bothered with the media/has more meltdowns than Gaga herself. So to answer your question: no  :queenga:

Benji

Weirdest comment I've ever seen on this site :deadbanana:

Well she's already had her head shaved in public, would we even be able to tell if she was having a Britney styled breakdown? :rip:

Sugarfall

I doubt Gaga doesnt seem like a person like that. Gaga has more control and isnt as shy as Britney.

Same. Was expecting praise on the flawlessness that was her saying GAGA, LADY GAGA. FAME!

But anyway, no. They're complitely opposite people. Britney was a money making machine that was brought in by the industry with the image of the "american beauty" in order to make millions. Her whole career (image and sound) was carefully constructed by corporations, and eventually that led to a lack of a sense of purpose and self, which triggered mental dissorders. Exactly the same as Justin Bieber, and eventually what will happen to Miley Cyrus.

Gaga on the other hand knows exactly what she's in for. She knows who she is and what she's doing in pop music. She built herself and therefore is not prone to that kind of breakdown.

Britneys last album before breakdown was In The Zone and she had creative control on that. She co-wrote 10 out of 12 songs and wrote/composed one all by herself. 

Essence

Well she's already had her head shaved in public, would we even be able to tell if she was having a Britney styled breakdown? :rip:

Britney didn't even want to be in the business at that point, she got no joy from her work. She said herself there was no passion. That's what differentiates them because at least Gaga finds excitement in what also might make her depressed.

xzxyyxzx

Y'all are thinking way too much into this.

Hmmm, but still it's an Intresting discussion ;) but y'all all have to realize that Gaga also suffers from bad depression time to time.. And struggles with her weight, she's not all happy 24/7

FrankGutz

tumblr_inline_n104z2SgYJ1qafrh6.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Sakrai

I doubt Gaga doesnt seem like a person like that. Gaga has more control and isnt as shy as Britney.

Britneys last album before breakdown was In The Zone and she had creative control on that. She co-wrote 10 out of 12 songs and wrote/composed one all by herself.

True, but I think being allowed to write songs for your own album is the most effective way to make people believe you have control. Every industry controlled celebrity does it. I don't think Britney has ever had real control, and I doubt she ever wanted it. It strikes me as extremely odd that in a career that spans for over a decade she necer cared to master her voice, or any instrument. In my opinion she's not very into being a performer. She's in the industry because life led her there. She has no motivation nor passion.

Again, this is exclusively my own opinion based on what I've seen. Nobody can be 100% sure what goes on inside her head.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Jjang

I was expecting FAME. Disappointed tbh.  Let's discuss that flawless fragrance instead.

jojo Freud

I honestly think gaga had her breakdown but privately. I think with the situations of miss management, the dwuw video, betrayals and comparisons to other artists in a negative manner would have trigged something within you. I think it was early this year or late last year gaga posted selfies of her eyes swollen up like she was crying and said various quotes that can make me assume that she was in some sort of mental state.

Honestly thats to be expected, imagine being here especially during the things that have occurred during this era.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

FACT: The best albums come after mental breakdowns. Some examples are Britney or Bjork

Grammys to Grammys coming to save tha day

Glamourpuss

I don't want to sound horrible and tempt fate but I think it's more likely that Gaga would go into hiding and kill herself than have a visible breakdown.

Whoa! What a way to kill the mood.

But Gaga wouldn't do that because the fans would blame themselves. That's a bad thing to leave behind.

Gaga has a close family to keep her grounded and she surrounds herself with friends. She has a loving boyfriend too. I think Gaga has a good head on her shoulders and won't have a massive breakdown.

Archived