Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Predict VMA 2014 biggest winners

Giorgiii

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ByeBye49

If this was based on quality and the thought that goes into it - Gaga would slay them all. Just like in 2009.

:gaga:

But because they want the general public to be happy, I'm betting Katy, Miley, Ariana, Beyonce and Iggy will get some awards. :megaflop:

I swear to god, if Roar wins video of the year I will lose all faith in humanity, I like Katy but cannot stand that video. Birthday better not even get a nomination or I will just smash my television. Unconditionally was alright so I wouldn't mind that tbh. Fancy has a decent chance, Drunk In Love also. Hell while we're at it might as well throw in Wrecking Ball ._. G.U.Y has a chance but because not many people have seen it it probably won't happen..... Applause COULD win but I doubt it unless they actually want someone with a decent and smartly made video. 

My main bets are on Katy because she has so many views and a lot more popularity.

I want Miley to win, or Iggy.

YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I WANT TO WIN, I JUST WANT G.U.Y TO WIN EVERYTHING.  :omfgaga:

G.U.Y Has a good shot at getting some awards, I doubt Video of the Year but we'll see.

If you cannot tell I just want Gaga to slay them all but due to popularity as such it will be difficult.  :fail:

G.U.Y will get like the grammy's Katy has... none award will be given for G.U.Y :smh:

But I think Fancy could win something or like be nominated... I think the biggest winner will be Slayoncé I really hope tho'

(inb4 Katy comes and takes all the awards :noparty: )

Archived