Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joan Rivers calls Pres. Obama 'gay' and 1st Lady Michelle a 'tranny'

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
somechick

You guys need to chill, it was obviously a joke. We know her sense of humor. Every time she says something remotely crude we have these threads again, what does anyone expect? Knock knock jokes?

How was it obviously a joke? I don't know her humour. I'm not from the US. She's not on my tv. I don't know what she's normally like.

You guys need to chill, it was obviously a joke. We know her sense of humor. Every time she says something remotely crude we have these threads again, what does anyone expect? Knock knock jokes?

Stefani328

How was it obviously a joke? I don't know her humour. I'm not from the US. She's not on my tv. I don't know what she's normally like.

Well I'm from the US and  I don't think she's funny and she is on my TV.  :toofunny:

somechick

Well I'm from the US and  I don't think she's funny and she is on my TV.  :toofunny:

Then you should change the channel. ;)

Then you should google her. That's what we have search engines for.

:)

somechick

Then you should google her. That's what we have search engines for.

I know who she is (by name anyway - I know she's associated with Fashion Police but never seen the show), so why would I Google her? Just because I know OF her doesn't mean I know what her jokes are like, and why would I assume from that video clip that she was joking? I mean you're suggesting I Google someone every time i watch a video to try to figure out if they are joking or not? :help: And btw, if i'm having to Google her to work out if she's joking or not, then it's clearly NOT obvious that she is joking. :)

I know who she is (by name anyway - I know she's associated with Fashion Police but never seen the show), so why would I Google her? Just because I know OF her doesn't mean I know what her jokes are like, and why would I assume from that video clip that she was joking? I mean you're suggesting I Google someone every time i watch a video to try to figure out if they are joking or not? :help: And btw, if i'm having to Google her to work out if she's joking or not, then it's clearly NOT obvious that she is joking. :)

Probglum

Well then, get dat controversy promo Joan, she can promote her DVD I saw awhile ago at the Dollar Tree while she's at it, calling people names.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived