Kesha's new single coming soon +website redesign

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No source for August

and I don't think she's officially said Luke is gone either

Everything's lining up for her to possibly have a solid comeback, couldn't be more excited for another ear worm.

Anderson123

I feel like this is her 2nd attempt to like.. "I'm FINALLY free, ignore my past hits that weren't successful, this NEXT one is for real my best and 100% me!" now that she got rid of Dr. Luke but I feel like people are over her. Yes, she was huge with Tik Tok, then Timber (which is actually a Pitbull song + the Dr. Luke production and "country" influence totally raped the radio, but I don't think people are going to pay attention to her now. People just like catchy crap most of the time and no matter how "This is my real artistic vision" the song sounds, mostly fans will like it and play it.

I don't know.. this is just like the typical It Girl who got huge, had her year, then to the next It Girl. I hope her music is better than her previous work, though. I haven't had the opportunity to convince myself that she's a good songwriter because most of her songs are silly, but I liked Dirty Love, Animal, Harold Song, All That Matters and Out Alive, which not all of them were Dr. Luke's productions. I hope her music gets better than what she has done and that she doesn't use that annoying rapping voice.

Papasquat

YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAADSSSSSSSSDDDDDSSSSS. WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM. !!!

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

RAMROD

Wow Kesha got 70s Flower Power thing going on!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :legend:

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Dont care if she flops or not! im excited for this era and i will support her!  :worship:

Archived