💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kesha's new single coming soon +website redesign

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

That's what I'm thinking. But it was only half a rainbow (yellow, green, blue, along with that grey). And there's one show of Rising Star left, so she might do the other half next week? That'll fully complete the spectrum and who knows, she might drop a single the week after. :excited2:

She deffinetly isn't coloring her hair each few days without any reason.

And she had pink and purple too

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She deffinetly isn't coloring her hair each few days without any reason.

And she had pink and purple too

There was pink and purple in last night's hair? I didn't notice. :flop:

But if next week's is pink/purple/orange/red, I would die. :dead:

Paper Gangsta

There was pink and purple in last night's hair? I didn't notice. :flop:

But if next week's is pink/purple/orange/red, I would die. :dead:

no but she had pink and purple hair at the begining of this "game"

no but she had pink and purple hair at the begining of this "game"

Oh yeah, I was talking about last night's hair being green/blue/yellow/grey, and half of a spectrum, so she can complete this cycle thing in next week's finale (if she goes for a mix of pink/purple/orange/red).

Rollercoaster

I have a love/hate relationship with Kesha. Part of me really loves her quirky writing, her attitude and her undeniable skills...

But her singing is terrible, she has no stage presence and just hasn't found her niche yet. It bugs me... although it seemed with cannibal she found her niche and ran away from it. :/

I think her lead has to be on par with "Till The world ends" "Blow" and "Cannibal" in terms of that epic Kesha hook and slamdown track.

And her album needs to bring Cannibal/Animal up a few notches. I don't know what direction she's going in, but flower power ain't the right one.

APPLAUSE4YOU

I can't ****ing wait. Been here for her since the beginning!

I have a love/hate relationship with Kesha. Part of me really loves her quirky writing, her attitude and her undeniable skills...

But her singing is terrible, she has no stage presence and just hasn't found her niche yet. It bugs me... although it seemed with cannibal she found her niche and ran away from it. :/

I think her lead has to be on par with "Till The world ends" "Blow" and "Cannibal" in terms of that epic Kesha hook and slamdown track.

And her album needs to bring Cannibal/Animal up a few notches. I don't know what direction she's going in, but flower power ain't the right one.

I'm not quite sure if you've witnessed her live in concert but I had a blast. I went to see her on the Get Sleazy Tour and she was fun, energetic, and kept the crowd jumping. 

Rollercoaster

I can't ****ing wait. Been here for her since the beginning!

I'm not quite sure if you've witnessed her live in concert but I had a blast. I went to see her on the Get Sleazy Tour and she was fun, energetic, and kept the crowd jumping. 

That's not difficult to do with her music and the atmosphere, but what I mean is that she doesn't really command attention, she's not Cher/Madonna/Gaga/Britney/MJ/Freddie/Beyonce/Prince etc who just command(ed) attention and could just work a huge crowd. She falls short of that and needs to find something different to do it.

Juanjo

Can't wait! I don't like her stare in the picture, though. I hope the new music is uplifting, fun, and fresh, yet a bit more mature.

Rollercoaster

Ready for sad party songs from her TBH. And some pink-esque lyrics about beating up sleazy men and taking their money.

South Blonde

Can't wait to hear the new sound she's been working on since she left rehab!  :excited2:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

its not because she flopped, it is that she finally got rid of Dr Luke. She was basicly his slavce before and she had to so whatever he said. If you listen to her leaked songs you would know what she truly wanted

What songs please? :) I'm really curious, I love Kesha.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Archived