Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Cheek To Cheek is the end of the beginning of my career!"

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_mc06x8Dhn31rfduvxo1_250.gif

Aura slayed until interscope made her change it to the machete kills one. She knows what she's doing and what she wanted. That's why she leaked the version she wanted to put on the album. :kissga:

:golfclap:  THIS! :pawsup:  If Gaga is ever to reach the level of artistry and impact she had before ARTPOP, she needs to dump Interscope, or at least get them to play on her terms. 

warhol killer

TFM doesn't count, and Interscope is a great label. Gaga wanted Aura as the first single ( :wtfga: ) and they stopped her, they know what they're doing.

I think Aura would have been a great choice for first single, also Marry The Night in Born This Way.. so u :blehga:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

VforVendetta

Interscope has made many mistakes, but I like this record label.

I don't think TFM counts as an album alone for them since it's a re-release one. 

It's an EP not a rerelease. :nick:

I think it's a pretty great song but it would have been an awful single. Judas didn't do well because of the screaming verses and the crazy lyrics, Aura is like Judas x10 in that sense

I believe Judas didn't do well because it came across as trying hard to be controversial, with the overload of catholic imagery.

Especially as it was around Easter time, and at a time people were comparing her heavily to Madonna. 

I LOVE the sound she's gone for on Judas, and even more so on Aura. :pawsup:  I see the two tracks as a continuation of the formula behind Bad Romance. Dark pop sound, experimental vocal expression and 'big' epic choruses. I think she's onto something very unique to her with those tracks, and something very appealing.   :legend: - Which is something every artist who wants a long-lived legacy needs.

And its why Gags is going down in history, while Katy and Rihanna will be forgotten as soon as their asses sag. Regardless of number 1s.

Archived