💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Cheek To Cheek is the end of the beginning of my career!"

itsdominik

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

sorry but without that intro Aura would have been a classic

I think it's a pretty great song but it would have been an awful single. Judas didn't do well because of the screaming verses and the crazy lyrics, Aura is like Judas x10 in that sense

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let you guys know, TFM does count towards her album deal

an album deal details funding (money for eras etc) and TFM had an extensive one.

It's possible that C2C won't count however if Tony takes the lead with it.

The Professor

Even if she signs with Interscope again, it means she will be able to renegotiate her terms and contract. Meaning she can put in the contract to have FULL creative control and won't need to listen to them anymore.

Kinda like how SIA made a contract to never have to perform her latest album (but she did anyway)

I think it's a pretty great song but it would have been an awful single. Judas didn't do well because of the screaming verses and the crazy lyrics, Aura is like Judas x10 in that sense
Judas, apart from that screaming bridge, didn't do well cause of the religious lyrics (I'm in love with Judas? On Easter eve? Really?), but Aura's verses even screaming are way more catchy and the chorus is just magistral

Even if she signs with Interscope again, it means she will be able to renegotiate her terms and contract. Meaning she can put in the contract to have FULL creative control and won't need to listen to them anymore.

Kinda like how SIA made a contract to never have to perform her latest album (but she did anyway)

i want to see gaga in complete control next time :applause::tea:

The Professor

Me too, but i want the original Haus back. Its seems now its just her and a few other people + that tech company that made violantis. Im here for a full team of creative people working non-stop like during the BTW era 

Kitana

i dont think c2c has anything to do with interscope

You will learn respect!

nikola

i dont think c2c is gagas album at all so we cant realt it like count it as her album also if she sings new contract i want her to have ful controll this time like some artist have,,

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

TFM doesn't count, and Interscope is a great label. Gaga wanted Aura as the first single ( :wtfga: ) and they stopped her, they know what they're doing.

I think it means they really don't know

What they are doing.

bionic

Will these even be a Gaga album? Won't it be a Tony one?

buy bionic

Paper Gangsta

troy said after ARTPOP she has 2 more records, and no, the fame monster doesnt count as an album. 

CTC, and she is probably releasing that b-side album just to complete contract

Yves

britney-spears-squint.gif

AURA SLAYS AND YOU WILL DEAL

dassit.gif

CAPITOL IS FOR BASICS

You didn't find the joke hun. 

dassit.gif

Ronk

Interscope might not want to give her complete control, but she could say take it or leave it.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived