💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Cheek To Cheek is the end of the beginning of my career!"

itsdominik

Featured Posts

TFM doesn't count, and Interscope is a great label. Gaga wanted Aura as the first single ( :wtfga: ) and they stopped her, they know what they're doing.

RUDE.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TFM doesn't count, and Interscope is a great label. Gaga wanted Aura as the first single ( :wtfga: ) and they stopped her, they know what they're doing.

tumblr_mc06x8Dhn31rfduvxo1_250.gif

Aura slayed until interscope made her change it to the machete kills one. She knows what she's doing and what she wanted. That's why she leaked the version she wanted to put on the album. :kissga:

littleFandor

Aura ist the best song she ever did, i love it, it's my everything, better than Scheiße, better than Bad Romance, it's genius!! I would have loved it as a single.

Chromatislaps

FAME MONSTER IS AN EP 

Technically TFM is an album, EP's longer than 25 mins are albums. Thriller is also an album with only 9 songs, still its considered an LP.

Oh and stop being delusional CTC is the last album for Gaga at interscope. & she may just release the B-Side album on her own without interscope.

Yanko

britney-spears-squint.gif

AURA SLAYS AND YOU WILL DEAL

dassit.gif

I was gonna say AP.

But, TFM is an EP. So 2 or 3 more? She betta move to Capitol :teehee:

CAPITOL IS FOR BASICS

dassit.gif

Jewels n Drugs
The Fame monster might be considered by Gaga to be a stand alone album but it isnt.
oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

calmar

1. The Fame/Monster
2. Born This Way
3. ARTPOP
4. Cheek to Cheek
5. The Next One

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

NuclearMindset

but Cheek To Cheek isn't Gaga's album? :huh: making an album with an artist as a feature only wouldn't be part of her contract, meaning CTC has no affect on the amount of albums she's required to make for Interscope

Benji

Just to let you guys know, TFM does count towards her album deal

an album deal details funding (money for eras etc) and TFM had an extensive one.

It's possible that C2C won't count however if Tony takes the lead with it.

sorry but without that intro Aura would have been a classic

Archived