đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Another Very Different Vibe I Got From Lady Gaga.

Bradley

Featured Posts

bionic

Judas ruined everything

You're right. It should've been handled better.

Regardless of the fact that Judas was outshined by TEOG, she should've stuck with Judas and let it flop. Then a while later (re)released TEoG as a full single and been like "this is my brand new single". She wouldn't be wrong because it was only a promo single before. People would be yearning for it. Time to make a decent video for it. 

Then the promo wouldn't be so messy.

buy bionic

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Koreku

Interscope doesn't allow Aura to be a single, Gaga leaks it.

Interscope pushes away Venus and chooses DWUW instead, Gaga doesn't release the video.

Gaga takes control of 3rd single and manages the MV, interscope provides little to no promo for it.

This entire era has just been a husband & wife dispute.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Interscope doesn't allow Aura to be a single, Gaga leaks it.

Interscope pushes away Venus and chooses DWUW instead, Gaga doesn't release the video.

Gaga takes control of 3rd single and manages the MV, interscope provides little to no promo for it.

This entire era has just been a husband & wife dispute.

well gaga doesn't have a manager anymore so.. :*(

Oscar

But surely, that begs the question: If she stands so strongly be her art, why didn't she fight to the death with the label over it? :shrug:

lol there's probably only so much you can do. we don't know how strongly she did fight imo

ChasingGhosts

well gaga doesn't have a manager anymore so.. :*(

She didn't then but she does now so les hope things get on the right track starting with C2C :yes:
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

She didn't then but she does now so les hope things get on the right track starting with C2C :yes:

rly?? who is her new manager?

thefamebitch

This might be crap or I might just be drunk, but whatever.

So they asked her about the future singles of ARTPOP, talked about the previous singles' and much more.

Lady Gaga, one of the greatest artists in the world, used to be really mysterious, queen-like, dominating and unpredictable.

Of course she knew how messy the singles were, but as far as I know her, she never admits her weaknesses from her career (she only admits her weaknesses from her personal life but NEVER something from her career especially her music, have you ever heard of her saying: "I'm not confident in the new song."?) She acted like she didn't know the failure of G.U.Y., she acted like Do What U Want wasn't mismanaged at all, to make us think that she's strong, but...

For the first time ever, she told the fans, "I'm aware of how messy the singles were."

I literally couldn't recognize her for a few seconds.

As far as we know her, she always tells us she's going to release a lot of singles from a new album (she told us that she was going to release 8 singles from Born This Way), at the Jingle Bell Ball she also told us that she was going to release lots of singles from ARTPOP, but now...

For the first time ever, when fans asked her about future singles, she said:" I'm not sure...I don't know would you like one? "Yes." "Which one?" "Gypsy."

"Okay, I'll think about it." WTF? SHE SOUNDS LIKE MY FRIEND, NOT AN IDOL. AND I'M NOT BLAMING! It's like we fans control her career now.

AURA.

WAS INITINALLY THE LEAD SINGLE FROM ARTPOP. I think that could be a great choice. But she LEAKED her "lead single" just because she was very pissed off at her record label? This is so not like her.

I just feel like she's a bit lost and not that stern like how she was before now. Not sure what will happen next, no idea AT ALL.

Be happy she shared that information with you in person and that you got to have a chance to hear what her view really is!!!

rivingtonrebels

she doesn't want to be told what to do any more and she doesn't need to be told what to do anymore.  simple as that.

ChasingGhosts

rly?? who is her new manager?

Bobby Campbell, she's also signed to Live Nation's new management company  :)

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

SpadesToStart

I don't mind that Gaga is being more open and casual with fans.  The distant, mysterious, all-powerful vibe gets old after a few years.

On another note, why doesn't her label just let her choose the ****ing singles?  It's not like she's some new talent who they don't know how people will react to.  How many messed-up, disorganized eras do you need to have before you realize that?

SpadesToStart

ARTPOP era was damned since the beginning  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Your not even being dramatic.  It really was.  Almost nothing has gone smoothly or according to Gaga's vision.

ryhanna

This is the second era is a row where Gaga's claimed that the single selections weren't as she wanted and contributed to things not going as well as they could have. So, either she's stretching the truth, or Interscope don't trust her to choose good singles.

Personally, I believe the latter is the case and if so, Interscope should definitely let her have a much bigger say with the next album. It's such a shame that her choices have been cast aside and that she's apparently been forced to work the way that she doesn't want to. 

Ronk

This is the second era is a row where Gaga's claimed that the single selections weren't as she wanted and contributed to things not going as well as they could have. So, either she's stretching the truth, or Interscope don't trust her to choose good singles.

Personally, I believe the latter is the case and if so, Interscope should definitely let her have a much bigger say with the next album. It's such a shame that her choices have been cast aside and that she's apparently been forced to work the way that she doesn't want to. 

If I was Gaga I would lose all interest.  Why should she work so hard on her creativity only to have it stepped all over by her label?  My heart would not be in it until I was out from under that label.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ryhanna

If I was Gaga I would lose all interest.  Why should she work so hard on her creativity only to have it stepped all over by her label?  My heart would not be in it until I was out from under that label.

Well, she hasn't exactly been promoting her singles or following the 'rules' lately, so maybe she has lost interest. 

RodeckDanny

Umm... If you want to correct your mistakes you have to recognize them first. I am actually glad that she recognized them. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived