Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Another Very Different Vibe I Got From Lady Gaga.

Bradley

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

I'm going to presume that she didn't say it exactly how the person who met her wrote it in their thread. She might not've been as direct about it as it seems. I do kinda understand what you mean though.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

Didn't she say they totally ****ed up the BTW singles?  She even said her plane was BTW -> MTN -> Scheisse and TEOG last single. 

So, it's not the first time

I really think the label offended her by blocking Aura from being the lead single, that's why the era was messy. Her attitude was like "whatever, release the **** that you want".

I think the reason she leaked Aura was because they weren't allowing it to be a lead single, I think that's pretty bad ass.

The Child

I prefer this honest Gaga to the one that was feeding us lies about everything being great.

She obviously wasn't happy with this era from the start and all true fans could feel it.

She didn't want "Applause" as first single.

She didn't want the VMA's performance to look the way it did.

She didn't want DWUW as second single.

She didn't want the Applause or DWUW videos to look the way they did.

It was all a big giant mess. Although her label is partly to blame, she herself failed as an artist. Her artistic vision got blurred in the fight between commerciality and artistic expression.

Next time, she needs to strongly stand up for her art and be honest with the fans from the get-go. 

I didn't know about the VMA's performance, do you have receipts ?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LittleBoot

What is the context here? Is it just her talking to a group of fans informally in a meet and greet? I would think her delivery would be more informal if it wasn't a presser or high profile interview.

I don't think it's anything that should be alarming. Wanting to hear what fans like and admitting mistakes isn't such a bad thing. I think people idolize her too much if they don't think she can be informal and human.

I didn't know for the Applause video. Where did she said that ?

When talking about the DWUW video:

"It is late because, just like with the 'Applause' video unfortunately, I was given a week to plan and execute it. It is very devastating for someone like me, I devote every moment of my life to creating fantasies for you. All my most successful videos were planned over a period of time when I was rested and my creativity was honored."

I didn't know about the VMA's performance, do you have receipts ?

Original concept of the VMA performance revealed

http://gagamedia.net/?p=17909

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

The Child

When talking about the DWUW video:

"It is late because, just like with the 'Applause' video unfortunately, I was given a week to plan and execute it. It is very devastating for someone like me, I devote every moment of my life to creating fantasies for you. All my most successful videos were planned over a period of time when I was rested and my creativity was honored."

Original concept of the VMA performance revealed

http://gagamedia.net/?p=17909

OMG ! I'm so sad, this performance could have been iconic as the 2009 one

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

tumblr_lj9g3058Oo1qbysb8o1_500.gif

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

The Child

tumblr_lj9g3058Oo1qbysb8o1_500.gif

:cry:  :cry:

ARTPOP era was damned since the beginning :cry: :cry: :cry:

djBuffoon

What we did get was splendid, any way.

Rollercoaster

She's got too much control. Back in the fame/TFM days, she didn't really control anything. She had an input. These days, she's trying to co-manage herself, and it's just not working.

IMO, she needs to let everyone do their jobs, and employ the best possible people to do those jobs. Sure, don't do random stuff, don't give up your integrity as a creative mind or performer, but jesus christ... you don't need to do everything. Employ people to do them.

She has new management now, and hopefully they'll be putting together a formidable team for her to make her return to the top of the world with her next pop album. 

It's so obvious that the wrong singles were chosen and EVEN THE FANS pointed out time and time again that promo singles are a BAD idea. You want promo singles? Release them as actual singles then. Delay the album until single 3 or something.

She was mad for a number of reasons - management scrapped her album, made her choose the singles she didn't want - She obviously wanted aura. She even dressed in a burqa for a month.

It should've been:

Aura

Venus

Gypsy

G.U.Y

It's so obvious when you listen to the album. She has every right to be all over the place right now, but in some ways, she brought it upon herself.

Or...

Gypsy

Aura

G.U.Y

Applause

Just so it spells Gaga lmao

shane_c

Is there a post about this somewhere where she talked to fans? I haven't seen it.

I don't think she's as confident now because ARTPOP didn't do as well. That seems to me like it would be the obvious reason.

RAMROD

Well, people's change.

Gaga that we once knew was only 22 and trying to establish her Pop career.

Fast forward 6 years later, the same woman is now 28 years old, a global pop star, and had went through A LOT.

All the things happened in her lufe in that 6 years is not ordinary, son.

It will change your perspective completely.

So let's give her a break.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley

She's got too much control. Back in the fame/TFM days, she didn't really control anything. She had an input. These days, she's trying to co-manage herself, and it's just not working.

IMO, she needs to let everyone do their jobs, and employ the best possible people to do those jobs. Sure, don't do random stuff, don't give up your integrity as a creative mind or performer, but jesus christ... you don't need to do everything. Employ people to do them.

She has new management now, and hopefully they'll be putting together a formidable team for her to make her return to the top of the world with her next pop album. 

It's so obvious that the wrong singles were chosen and EVEN THE FANS pointed out time and time again that promo singles are a BAD idea. You want promo singles? Release them as actual singles then. Delay the album until single 3 or something.

She was mad for a number of reasons - management scrapped her album, made her choose the singles she didn't want - She obviously wanted aura. She even dressed in a burqa for a month.

It should've been:

Aura

Venus

Gypsy

G.U.Y

It's so obvious when you listen to the album. She has every right to be all over the place right now, but in some ways, she brought it upon herself.

Or...

Gypsy

Aura

G.U.Y

Applause

Just so it spells Gaga lmao

I kind of agree to what you said, but I think it's okay for her to manage some of her stuff, the condition is that she has to make them right, not fck them up.

Archived