💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What genre would you like to be the main one on the #nextone?

Spyro

93 members have voted

1. 1. #TheNextOne should be

• Pop (Dance, Electro, Euro)
    • Rock (pop-rock)
    • EDM (Trance, Techno, Hardcore)
    • R&B/Soul
    • Jazz
    • An Instrumental album
    • Country
    • Other (State)

Featured Posts

She should do ARTPOP like she promised us.

Other than that I'd like to have Dream Pop, ethereal wave influences and generally more experimental music and with experimental I really mean experimental and not "Born this way"-experimental

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

A spoken word children's comedy album.

Other than that I'd like to have Dream Pop, ethereal wave influences and generally more experimental music and with experimental I really mean experimental and not "Born this way"-experimental

Kind of like ARTPOP (the song)?

buy bionic

GagaisHotAF

I hope she starts experimenting more in hip-hop and R&B.

Probably on Grindr

TEANUS

Pop+Classic Rock Influences+A Touch of EDM (Like Aura/ Swine) :legend:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

JudasInTheDark

Other than pop, HOUSE PLEASE. Gaga should really collaborate with Disclosure.

PopBitch

I always thought Gaga would be even more experimental and avant garde as her music progressed.  Not R&B Do What You Want or generic Fashion or jumping on the bandwagon with a rap song that she is basically featured on or '80s power rock ballads that were cool at first but I'm over.   I want to see her  stand out from the crowd.  I'm a fan of late '70s and '80s post punk bands and Siouxsie and The Banshees really experimented and had a darker sound.   Whatever she does, I want her going the exact opposite of what everybody else is doing and thus sound fresh.

I love this song from Siouxsie and The Banshees "Cities in Dust" ignoring the '80s production.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inld-zDad0c

Tommy Monster

Mostly EDM and dance, but really anything but rock and jazz :blehga:

destructivelove

More like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8U9AWxsa0g

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0lCL2hpRPM

Rock would be pretty cool though.

OMG the first song is beautiful!! Thank you for posting that cause it actually gave me some inspiration for some new music I wanna make. Also I have only really listened to headlock by Imogen heap but I loveeeee it and I would totally be here for her going into a more trance/hypnotic/fantasy path. She could use the princess high theme that she never fully used, but moreso like a St. Vincent inspired dark princess. I would love her to do an album based on emptiness and depression and addiction. I want to hear her raw emotion and feeling and for her to open up and free herself from the darkness in her life by writing a spiritual (and I don't mean religious) album influenced by nature and connection. I think it would really speak volumes to her fans suffering depression and hopelessness themselves, and would really be something that no one in the top 40 scene has really done bold before (besides possibly lana if you want to justify her being top 40)

Tropico

I stan for Gaga because she makes good pop music. I want a pop album. I would stan for someone else if I wanted rock or EDM. :spin:

Mostly EDM and dance, but really anything but rock and jazz :blehga:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

destructivelove

I would also love a house album a la azealia banks or mykki blanco. Something very 90's. Deep house. Gimme something crazy. Like Alanis meets rave culture. ACTUAL RAVE CULTURE btw. How it started. Not this "every cut off wearing beer drinking bro in the world and their stupid trashed basic girlfriends at an EDM festival" bull**** that they have today. That's NOT rave culture. Neither is gaga wearing neon colors and candy bracelets. :tea: I want actual 90's NYC rave inspired. Something very underground extravagant. Something very....vivacious from rupaul.

biggestmonster

I'm here for a dance album full of interesting and relaxing songs such Stache

Some kind of Ray Of Light full of ambiental songs would be great

Archived