• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yanko

• Dangerous Man

• aquaprincess

• Stephen

Unless she flies in to make an appearance it won't happen, she could do a video and package it to show but I can't see MTV being cool with that. 

I'd guess Sia would be a  safe bet due to her videos success and possibly Iggy if she's in the US so she could kick off Black Widow (if that's released in the US) and maybe combine it with Fancy or something. I'd love for Charli to perform Boom Clap too! I'd be super ok with Kesha and Rihanna coming back that night too if they're both ready with a new single.

im staying in america right now and i heard black widow on the radio a few times played on kiss and Z100 and they said it was iggys new single.

FameHookah

She better sing Problem or i'll cut a bish

Not here for that basic zedd mess

Im obsessed with problem so bad lmao

:Legend:

WTF is MDNA

RAMROD

She better sing Problem or i'll cut a bish

Not here for that basic zedd mess

Im obsessed with problem so bad lmao

:legend:

I think she might do a medley.

Trouble as opener, since it is popular already, and new single on the most part.

Who knows?

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

FameHookah

I think she might do a medley.

Trouble as opener, since it is popular already, and new single on the most part.

Who knows?

Hope so!

i liked her when i saw her on miranda sings channel and glozells but problem made me go crazy about her ans iggy SHE SLAYS live

:legend:

WTF is MDNA

Rollercoaster

Maybe Kesha will make her big comeback...

I'd like Gaga to turn up and do a jazz song to vocally destroy the awards... but they'd stop her idea moving forward obvs so some skank can twerk with no bum.

Tropico

No Gaga? NOT interested at all tbh. :spin:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Wet Fire

I'm sure Gaga won't perform. :spin:

Katy will perform one of the upcoming 10 singles from Prism. :laughga: Pharrel, John Legend, Beyonce, Iggy, Madonna might perform too.

I'm actually glad that Ariana, Iggy and Katy are in the spotlight nowadays. Hopefully they will make people miss crazy creativity which Gaga delivered in 2008 after years of basic songs, videos and fashion.

Edited by mic