queen of cla$$

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loribb

nicki.gif?w=620&h=312

boobs in the rhythm   :toofunny:

But how did nicki/people knew that Iggy doesn't write her own music? Is it even legit?

Essence
Classy response :applause: Nicki and Iggy are handling this well unlike the stans
Iggy is classy. Nick though....let's just say I lost what little respect I had for her after her little rambling session/"speech"

Miel

I wonder if someone else wrote that response for her. 8f70c6ea.gif

TI :toofunny:

Just kidding, I don't even know what's going on. Glad they're handling it well, though. I think?

3 points in and ready for more

ItsTommyBitch

nicki shaded her cause she doesnt write her songs 

Allegedly 8f70c6ea.gif

I think this was very well said though.

Iggy, the Queen of avoiding controversy and politely backing out of fights since she got huge :legend:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Sugarfall

Iggy is classy. Nick though....let's just say I lost what little respect I had for her after her little rambling session/"speech"

She didnt mention anything about Iggy during her speech, she said: 'What Nicki Minaj spits, Nicki Minaj wrote' 

Computer

Oh my god I really like Iggy and I agree with everything she's saying but... she needs to relax and stop.

She doesn't have to respond to everything.  It makes her seems so oversensitive to it.  She needs to act more unbothered like she says she is.  :awkney:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Essence

She didnt mention anything about Iggy during her speech, she said: 'What Nicki Minaj spits, Nicki Minaj wrote'

Iggy shade or not the speech was still awful. She clearly has a very high opinion of herself. She thinks her "metaphors" are art but honestly she just rhymes the same word together for the majority of the time. And yes, I've taken the time to listen to all of her music. She's not as groundbreaking as she thinks she is.

I mean the lyrics to Lookin Ass are just pitiful.

Is this a joke?

"Look at y'all smokin' ass niggas

After every pull, niggas start chokin' ass niggas

Look at y'all b---h ass niggas

Stop lyin' on your dick ass niggas

Look at y'all lookin' ass niggas

Stop lookin' at my ass ass niggas

Look at y'all lyin' ass niggas

Talkin' 'bout "It's paid off" but it's financed, lyin' ass *****

Bunch of non-mogul ass niggas

Frontin' like they got a plan, Boost Mobile ass *****

*****, *****, look at y'all

Can't get a job so you plottin' how to rob ass niggas

I ain't gotta check for y'all

But if I'ma check for y'all, I'ma need a check from y'all niggas

I 'on't want s-x, give a **** about your ex

I 'on't even want a text from y'all niggas

I'm rapin' you niggas

Look at this pic, look what the **** I gave to you niggas

Ain't feelin' these niggas

Niggas want my time, call me Clinton, I'm billin' these niggas"

inuborg

Stop being immature. Nicki herself denied the claims of her shading Iggy. It's time you do too.

Well obviously she's not gonna say outright she was talking about Iggy,

But who else, running against her could she be talking about. Eve? Definitely not. Angel Haze? She isn't even a factor… and no body else knows who those other girls were. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Ray of Light

But who else, running against her could she be talking about. Eve? Definitely not. Angel Haze? She isn't even a factor… and no body else knows who those other girls were.

Nicki denied it. If she's too chicken to be up front about it, not my fault. I'm going by what Nicki said and giving her the benefit of the doubt. I'm not interested in adding any fuel to the fire.

LordDisick

yup she was talking about iggy, i dont understand how your gonna make that speech to just flip it later  :toofunny: like own up to it

Huh? :awkney:

And some people are saying that Nicki was talking about something else, apparently people accused Nicki of having Lil Wayne write her songs....

tumblr_n7ysssFdN21rdutw3o1_r1_400.gif

Whatever, both are annoying so.... however I liked Iggy until the GP stole her and overexposed her :emo:

wow ur so hipster

• Mills locked this topic

Archived