đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What song did you make friends/family stan for?

Tropico

Featured Posts

Sexxx Dreams!

My friends already stan for the ARTPOP singles. But I fell in love with Sexxx Dreams since Swinefest and have managed to bring many on board. :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

For this era at least, my friends l.i.v.e. for "Venus", "Sexxx Dreams", "Swine" and "Gypsy".

thefamefatale

My dads favorite is Paparazzi. My moms is undecided she just listens to all of it.

don't be a drag

rockyhuntershow

I remember sitting in a parking lot the afternoon that "The Edge of Glory" was released with my best friend who went with me to the first time I ever saw Gaga live in 2010. She was never as big as a fan as I was but still liked her music overall. Before TEOG was released, she was seriously falling off the Gaga bandwagon and didn't really love the direction she was going in for BTW, but the second she heard that chorus in TEOG, she was sold. I'll never forget her jaw hanging open and just loving it from the first second she heard it. 

My dad didn't really like her until I left my Born This Way CD in the car. He listened to the whole thing and decided it was actually a very good album

Gagadonna

My friends love Gypsy, DWUW and her previous mega hits. 

Ma mom loves Fashion! and Applause. 

Tropico

ARTPOP (album) SLAYING the world! :gaga:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived