💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What song did you make friends/family stan for?

Tropico

Featured Posts

ithinkweed

My dad loves Heavy Metal Lover and my mother loves Gypsy. I always force my friend who has almost the same music taste as me to listen to Gaga's new stuff, she was addicted to G.U.Y. and ARTPOP. My other friend loved Gypsy and Fashion! My cousin who doesn't like Gaga really likes DWUW.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

My mother's favourite Gaga songs are Alejandro and Bad Romance, I'm pretty sure she loved them as soon as she saw them on TV. I'd always flick through the music channels and stop at Gaga and each time she'd be like "oh that's Gaga isn't it, the one that you like so much?" and I'd be like "YES :awesome: " - then eventually I caught her humming the tunes when she'd be in the kitchen cooking :laughga:

I played ARTPOP in the car for my sister (who thinks Gaga is an absolute nutcase, and didn't like any of the Born This Way singles at all) and she said it was good :omg: I gifted her Applause and DWUW and she's always had them blasting in her room, I've even heard them being played through her phone when she's taking a bath :dies: Plus she really likes G.U.Y. too :party:

Tropico

My mother's favourite Gaga songs are Alejandro and Bad Romance, I'm pretty sure she loved them as soon as she saw them on TV. I'd always flick through the music channels and stop at Gaga and each time she'd be like "oh that's Gaga isn't it, the one that you like so much?" and I'd be like "YES :awesome: " - then eventually I caught her humming the tunes when she'd be in the kitchen cooking.

I played ARTPOP in the car for my sister (who thinks Gaga is an absolute nutcase, and didn't like any of the Born This Way singles at all) and she said it was good :omg: I gifted her Applause and DWUW and she's always had them blasting in her room, I've even heard them being played through her phone when she's taking a bath :dies: Plus she really likes G.U.Y. too :party:

ARTPOP... Ha true power. :whitney:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

estoniankid

I've converted my mom into a LM  :classy: All my family members have bought ARTPOP on iTunes. All my friends like Gaga, too, even if they don't listen to her much. Their favorites are Swine, Applause, Mary Jane Holland, Dance In The Dark, Bloody Mary, HML and GH  :pawsup:

Spooky

I don't know anyone that's even remotely into Gaga in my life so... :laughga:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

MANiDONTCURE

Dad

Adores: Gypsy, Electric Chapel, Aura

Brother: used to hate her, and would cover his ears/scream when i would play gaga

Adores: Swine, ARTPOP, Fashion of His Love, Edge of Glory (hes a mini-me tbh), STANS FOR SPEECHLESS OMG

Mother: Still trying to convert her.

My elderly grandmother really took to born this way when it was released, she likes Gaga and refers to her as the "s-x pot" :haha:

As for my mother ... well she is a full on stan. 

Miel

My mother loves Venus.

"That's my girl!" says my father, about Katy Perry.

3 points in and ready for more

Ethan

DWUW, it seems that's a recurring song in this thread... God I am imagining it's impact if it got to shine like it deserved :giveup:

Tropico

My mother loves Venus.

"That's my girl!" says my father, about Katy Perry.

Your father needs to be shown the light like your mom has. :manicure:

Let the good sistern ARTPOP guide your father to the light. Amen. :legend:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Sugarfall

I've got three of my friends to listen through ARTPOP and they were so impressed that they went through BTW as well :emo: I was so proud. One of them actually bought physical BTW for a road trip :emo: SO PROUD.

One of my friends became a Nicki stan around the same time and we always discuss new Nicki **** and it feels so good :emo:

I got my sister to like Monster,Americano and DWUW. My sister LOOOVEES Britney because dancing is her hobby and she constantly wants to dance to my Britney CDs

My mom liked a bunch of Madonna songs before me  :dies: I've actually stole 3 Madonna CDs from her  :toofunny: One time when I had a 2 hour long drive with mom we both jammed to Celebration Collection and I kept thinking: '80s child, Madonna stan, when will u realise ur son aint str8 LOL'

Antidote

No one wants to talk about Gaga with me, they're so done with that.

But my father heard You and I when I listened to it back then when BTW was released and he likes it

Battle 4 Ur Life

My mom loved Applause and G.U.Y

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

FRANK1991

My Mom: Paparazzi, and I told her the live vocals are even better!

My Dad: he said Bad Romance is good and I was like:..................ok.............. :toofunny:

My brother listens to everything and anything so he's whatever I force him to listen :haha:

My sister told me her favorite song of each album TF: Boys Boys Boys :shy:  I was like wait till you see that song live, TFM: Telephone, BTW: Hair, AP: GUY

One of my friends stan for Dance in the Dark makes me so happy a non single is noticed!!

others have commented that they really like Marry the Night, Dope, Gypsy, Aura, You & I :excited:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived