πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

-

Pop Art

-  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which Version of Do What U Want is Your Favorite?

• Do What U Want (ft. R. Kelly)
    • Do What U Want (ft. R. Kelly and Rick Ross)
    • Do What U Want (ft. Christina Aguilera)
    • Do What U Want (solo version)

Featured Posts

Pop Art

-

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

The solo was not leaked,it got released on iTunes on NRJ's extravadance 2014 album.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Pop Art

-

Tanner

R. Kelly's version for sure. The solo version is nice, and the Christina one isn't all that great in my opinion, way too much screaming. Kelly's vocals were definitely meant for the song more than Christina.

iizwhoiiz

I love the solo!!!!

Β 

Β 

BTW, can someone PM me the solo version track?

Haroon

I really can't choose between the R. Kelly version and the Christina version :giveup: I love the "eh eh eh" and the speaking at the start of the R. Kelly one, and the "we don't give a fuuuuuu" :flutter: But I love Christina's verse in hers, and the "what you want Lady Gaga", and her big voice bit when she extends the note :flutter:

Anomaly

The version that I made that has R. Kelly's part, Christina Aguilera's part, and part of Gaga's solo all mixed together for one final mix of DWUW. :legend:

Sugarfall

I like R.Kellys voice in it, it brings RnB feel. I don't like his lyrics tho because he makes the song so s-xual. Xtina version has too much typical Xtina growling and screaming and it doesnt fit with Gagas calmer vocals. Rick Ross has no use, he's there just to have a rapper, Pitbull of DWUW :megaflop: Solo version is nice, but without R.Kelly it feels empty.

Β 

R.Kelly>>Solo>Xtina>>>>>>>>>Rick Ross

Archived