Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj comments on BET speech + Iggy controversy in the media

Travis

Featured Posts

Hexxx

Fake. Why else would she say something like that? Publicity stunt?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KrisFromMars

What are rappers always so thirsty for some type of controversy?

Fake. Why else would she say something like that? Publicity stunt?

Cody Draco

and yet you stan for Iggy, who ryhmes, You with You :awkney:

"it's Iggy Iggs!

Uh!

What you got?

Smart money bettin'

I'll be better off without you

In no time

I'll be forgettin' all about you

You saying that you know

But I really really doubt you

Understand my life is easy

When I ain't around you

Iggy Iggy

To biggie to be here stressin'

I'm thinkin' I love the thought of you "

wow them rapping skills are strong :sharon:

Iggy sucks and everyone who stans for her needs to just accept this and stop being delusional. :toofunga:

Arizonadream777

Gaga doesn't have 7 lyricists on her songs. She writes the lyrics.

The others listed are DJs, synth producers and Sound Engineers.

I don't know about all of this in Nicki's case, but you are wrong about Gaga.

Thank you I get tired of people who bring up gaga when the threads have nothing to do with her.

xzxyyxzx

That's one line, not a bar, you tried. It's the ****ing chorus of her song

Funny you had to use her FEATURED verse

It was funny to me that she thanked Wayne for forcing her to write lyrics in a shorter period of time, like no it's made her songs get worse. Rushing lyrics is never good. Then again her mentor is Wayne and he's a horrible rapper aswell

This, before she met Wayne in her mixtape days she was beast, listen to itty bitty piggy, envy and all those old bopz she still has it in her, it shines every so often but I need her to take her time in her work

KrisFromMars

it's times like this when i wish azealia banks had her ish together. she could shut both of them down. AB is so mmuch more talented musically & She can sing and rap. She will slay one day...one day :redface:  :excited2:

Cody Draco

it's times like this when i wish azealia banks had her ish together. she could shut both of them down. AB is so mmuch more talented musically & She can sing and rap. She will slay one day...one day :redface::excited2:

I can't wait for AB to slay the world. :excited2:

Cody Draco

It was funny to me that she thanked Wayne for forcing her to write lyrics in a shorter period of time, like no it's made her songs get worse. Rushing lyrics is never good. Then again her mentor is Wayne and he's a horrible rapper aswell

You stan for Iggy and hate on Lil Wayne. :smh:

One featured verse by Lil Wayne murders Iggy's entire discography. One featured verse by Nicki murders Iggy's entire discography.

I don't care that you listen to her music, but I'm gonna speak my mind on you trying to put her above Nicki and Wayne. :laughga:

Alcina Dimitrescu

I think Nicki feature verses are better than her actual songs. I mean, thats how she got famous in first place.

That being said im mostly a rap ignorant

Travis

I think you guys all need to stop arguing on who is "better" because it all comes down to who you PERSONALLY prefer. They are both talented artists who have achieved major success.

I stan for both of them because I'm here for the MUSIC, not these petty stan wars and media attention :bunny:

SexXDreams

Nicki>>> Iggy sucks and that fake ghetto accent she's using is annoying.

OrphanBlack

Wow so much drama in this thread :emma:

Lil Wayne may not put out the deepest music in hip hop, and he isn't my cup of tea, but his wordplay and rhyming are mostly on point in whatever he's in, especially his features. The same goes to Nicki. I mean just listen to Danny Glover, her verse in Monster and her earlier mix tapes and tell me that her wordplay isn't better than Iggy's. Don't get me wrong, I love Iggy and her music but I'm more about her packaging than anything else, which lets be honest, is the reason why she's so successful. The best rapping she's done was her freestyle on We Run This Vol 10 and she just rapped over the beat of Otis with the same flow that Jay and Kanye did. Nicki is better rapper than Iggy, objectively speaking, and that's a fact. Iggy is average at best on most occasions. I do think Nicki has regressed musically since Pink Friday, especially since her foray into pop on Roman Reloaded and the Re Up and lyrically falters very often (see most of Roman Reloaded). Iggy has yet to prover herself like Nicki so I think it's safe to reserve judgement because Iggy has a long way to go. Just because she has a couple hits and one album under her belt doesn't mean anything yet.

it's times like this when i wish azealia banks had her ish together. she could shut both of them down. AB is so mmuch more talented musically & She can sing and rap. She will slay one day...one day :redface:  :excited2:

I can't wait for AB to slay the world. :excited2:

These posts sooooo much. Azealia is the best female MC out now. If she would just release BWET :emma:

Dangerous Man

That's a hypocrite speech imo. Sorry.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Essence

Roman Holiday is a masterpiece and better than anything Iggy could ever dream of doing, I don't know where the hell you are coming from. :awkney:

lol funniest thing I've read all day, and i'm not even an iggy fan

even if we were comparing this to the worst ****ing song in the world, Roman Holiday would remain an atrocity

"You done, you tired?

You suck at life?

You don't want a round three? You done suffered twice

Worship the queen and you might could pass

Keep it real, these b---hes couldn't wipe my ass

Anyway, stylist, go get Bvlgari

I am the ultimate Svengali

These b---hes can't even spell that

You, you hoes buggin' - repel that

Let me tell you this, sister

I am, I am colder than a blister

Cause my flow's so sick and I'm a lunatic