Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Judge Judy Finally Hears Case Involving Grindr

JaggedMonster

Featured Posts

Sachasuperstar

Btw, for the people who are saying she's in the wrong. It's HER job to sort out through the bs she's a judge and doesn't have time for that stuff. She just got down to the base of it. Didn't even try to sugar coat it.

Oh my god you just like...  Hit the point i'm amazed !   

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sachasuperstar

Btw, for the people who are saying she's in the wrong. It's HER job to sort out through the bs she's a judge and doesn't have time for that stuff. She just got down to the base of it. Didn't even try to sugar coat it.

Oh my god I can believe how you are young but so bright, dont stop school babe you can go far XXX

Cody Draco

A slut is a slut  :ohwell:

Exactly, and a gold digger is a gold digger. If someone doesn't want to be called one of those things, they shouldn't be one of those things. Why do people care so much about what other people label them anyways? Just a bunch of weak ass b---hes everywhere if you ask me. People need to just own who they are and stop victimizing themselves.

giphy.gif

xzxyyxzx

Exactly, and a gold digger is a gold digger. If someone doesn't want to be called one of those things, they shouldn't be one of those things. Why do people care so much about what other people label them anyways? Just a bunch of weak ass b---hes everywhere if you ask me. People need to just own who they are and stop victimizing themselves.

giphy.gif

tumblr_m6pzavj1qC1qhvx0uo1_500.gif

Oh my god you just like...  Hit the point i'm amazed !   

Oh my god I can believe how you are young but so bright, dont stop school babe you can go far XXX

Thanks so much! :cryga:

Cody Draco

so people should just accept that their character will be judged simply because puritanical society has corrupted something as natural as s-x? a slut is a slut? oh okay, thats the end of it then. its not the responsibility of the ""slut"" to not do anything interpreted as sleazy, society shouldn't judge to begin with. 

If someone has a problem with being called a "slut" or a "gold digger" they shouldn't be one of those things period. "Society shouldn't judge period" is such a stupid thing to say. Everyone judges everyone, it is part of being a human. You're just defending being a weak person who can't handle criticism and I don't respect that. People need to be taught to be strong not weak.

tumblr_mlvixuInMB1ri30tyo1_r2_400.gif

Morphine Prince

I can't believe the arguments in this thread. Her job is to see past people's BS, and she did. That's the end of it.

Sachasuperstar

Oh my god my post look like i'm joking :noparty: but no its true

Thanks so much! :cryga:

I was not kiding  :worship:

Oh my god my post look like i'm joking :noparty: but no its true

I was not kiding  :worship:

I believe you! Thank you :)

She literally went in and went in where it hurt :lmao:

I remember I got Grindr and I used it at the gym, so many "Homophobic" Guys had an account :smh:

Lion Heart

:lmao:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

judaslover

Lol, I can't at how funny Judge Judy is. Guy didn't seem embarrassed tho when he talked about Grindr, lol.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived