đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Partynauseous lyrics Gaga's best?

TMP

Featured Posts

if she really says "after a few drinks were gonna unite, stop hate" then no theyre not lmao....

she says "Don't think!"

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spooky

I never undestood BM, can you please explani me whats about? :sweat: Although I freacking love it, i really thought it was a filler song. :toofunny:

Bloody Mary is about Gaga's struggle between fighting her own depression and darkness and being strong for the fans in the face of all of that. It's really a powerful, beautiful, and sad song. When she feels like she's going to break down, she can't because she needs to bring up all the people that come to her for guidance and support, like Mary Magdalene after the death of Jesus. She loved him, he was crucified, and she couldn't cry because she had to help carry on his message. I plan to make a thread eventually that breaks the song down further since I've spent so much time with it, but this is a concise version. I hope this helps alter your opinion that it's a filler track. :)

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Probglum

if she really says "after a few drinks were gonna unite, stop hate" then no theyre not lmao.... 

I thought is was "Don't they" instead of "stop hate" :emma:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

LostBoyfriend

Bloody Mary is about Gaga's struggle between fighting her own depression and darkness and being strong for the fans in the face of all of that. It's really a powerful, beautiful, and sad song. When she feels like she's going to break down, she can't because she needs to bring up all the people that come to her for guidance and support, like Mary Magdalene after the death of Jesus. She loved him, he was crucified, and she couldn't cry because she had to help carry on his message. I plan to make a thread eventually that breaks the song down further since I've spent so much time with it, but this is a concise version. I hope this helps alter your opinion that it's a filler track. :)

OMG! *I'm dead serious* This is such a new dimension for me, I have always love the song to dead for her dark sound and lyrics.

Cant believe it, it makes it now the perfect song, and it seriously gave me goosebumps reading this, like she really is a great person, please do send me a link when you make your thread, i would love to read it. I need to hear the song now.

What a great song :cry:  :cry:

honza

OMG  :giveup: I have never though of it in that way

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

Not her best but I think its lyrics are pretty good, I need the full version :giveup:

I thought it was about living halfway between reality and fantasy. Idk Gaga's songs are so weird, I need her to explain them all tbh

5 Threat

What if PARTYNAUSEOUS is the revamped version of #PromoteOnlineKindness :laughga:

Spooky

Not her best but I think its lyrics are pretty good, I need the full version :giveup:

I thought it was about living halfway between reality and fantasy. Idk Gaga's songs are so weird, I need her to explain them all tbh

It is about living between fantasy and reality. The reality being her depression and anxieties and the fantasy being the image she portrayed as being able to take on everything that's thrown at her with a brave face and a strong heart.

MANiDONTCURE

Tbh

Finally someone understands true, meaningful, grammy-worthy lyrics  :legend:  :worship2:

It is about living between fantasy and reality. The reality being her depression and anxieties and the fantasy being the image she portrayed as being able to take on everything that's thrown at her with a brave face and a strong heart.

omg  :emo:

Spooky

omg  :emo:

Right?! I see so many members that either don't know or don't care about what the song means, when it's one of her most important and poignant messages: Superstars are human, too. They bleed, they have feelings, and they cry, just like everyone else. 

Yes, Bloody Mary is really good for the kind lyrics that tell a story.

But with Partynauseous it's like she combines the totally radiofriendly party stuff with a commentary about the theocratic state of Indeonesia. 

Who else but gaga, IMO.

I'll update the OP with the lyrics.

I agree with you. I love party songs with a message that isn't "DRINK SMOKE F*CK" like nearly every other party song that exists. She brings a different tone to it, too. There's an anger that carries underneath the verses, much like Bloody Mary ;) , that gives it the more rebellious and freedom-fighting quality The Born This Way Ball was all about. I can't wait for a studio version! :excited2:

geopang

Finally someone understands true, meaningful, grammy-worthy lyrics :legend: :worship2:

Slayyyyy Danity Kane! I used to love them! Ride For You was my jam

Right?! I see so many members that either don't know or don't care about what the song means, when it's one of her most important and poignant messages: Superstars are human, too. They bleed, they have feelings, and they cry, just like everyone else. 

I agree with you. I love party songs with a message that isn't "DRINK SMOKE F*CK" like nearly every other party song that exists. She brings a different tone to it, too. There's an anger that carries underneath the verses, much like Bloody Mary ;) , that gives it the more rebellious and freedom-fighting quality The Born This Way Ball was all about. I can't wait for a studio version! :excited2:

Great party song with a deep message like Chandelier :legend:

Archived