Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Israel - Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

Featured Posts

Hybrid

Israeli forces have identified the bodies of the three missing Israeli teens, ABC News, The New York Times and other international outlets are reporting.

The teens, who went missing in the Israeli-occupied West Bank on June 12, have been the subject of a massive search in recent weeks. Israeli forces have arrested hundreds of Palestinians in the course of the search.

The Times reports that senior government officials in Israel said military searchers found the three bodies buried “in a field near Hebron,†a large West Bank city:

“They know it’s the three, they will know for sure after they do the autopsy.†The official said the three appeared to have been shot to death, likely “very close to the kidnap†time, and that the prime suspects had still not been caught.

A gag order in effect on Israeli media has meant that no Israel-based outlets have reported on the discovery of the teen’s bodies. A press conference is scheduled for this afternoon, according to Tweets from reporters. New York Times Jerusalem bureau chief Jodi Rudoren tweeted that Israeli forces are blocking roads into and out of Hebron.

Source: http://forward.com/articles/201064/israels-kidnapped-boys-found-dead-in-field/

CHANTEL

RIP

the fact that they need to arrest hundreds of palestinians tho :wtf: it's not the fault of hundreds of them if like 2 or 3 between them decided to kill them :wtf:

Pandemiya

RIP

the fact that they need to arrest hundreds of palestinians tho :wtf: it's not the fault of hundreds of them if like 2 or 3 between them decided to kill them :wtf:

Do you understand why they did that though? :wtf: Other stuff, while ON the search for them. They're not holding those other arrested people responsible for this

CHANTEL

Do you understand why they did that though? :wtf: Other stuff, while ON the search for them. They're not holding those other arrested people responsible for this

but they still Arrested those hundreds of Palestinians, which is what i think is unreasonable 

Pandemiya

but they still Arrested those hundreds of Palestinians, which is what i think is unreasonable 

That were probably involved in terrorism acts........? They can't just arrest someone "just 'cause" they obviously had a reason

CHANTEL

That were probably involved in terrorism acts........? They can't just arrest someone "just 'cause" they obviously had a reason

honestly if they were terrorists or anything near it they would have arrested them without waiting till such an accident happened. Stop searching for excuses, we all know how the israeli government feels about the Palestinians and what would they do to them for no reason (the same goes to the some of the Palestinians tho) 

Ziva

That's terrible news :ohno:

I hope one day there will be peace between Israel and Palestine.

May they rest in peace

Pandemiya

honestly if they were terrorists or anything near it they would have arrested them without waiting till such an accident happened. Stop searching for excuses, we all know how the israeli government feels about the Palestinians and what would they do to them for no reason (the same goes to the most of the Palestinians tho) 

It's just a big misunderstanding. If any of them bothered to listen to each other, then maybe, just MAYBE we could have a chance at peace in the middle east.

Vernier

Ugh :noparty: I was reading about this the other day, I was hoping they'd be found alive. Sad

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

CHANTEL

It's just a big misunderstanding. If any of them bothered to listen to each other, then maybe, just MAYBE we could have a chance at peace in the middle east.

Yes sis obviously. I'm one of the people who wants peace and I'm Half Lebanese. My country has been attacked by Israel multiple times and I've lived through the 2006 war. But when I see things like that happen it just gives me such a negative opinion about Israel. It's always been this way, Israel kicked out people of their homes and arrests Palestinians for no reason & no proof that they have done anything to anybody. 

VersaceKing

RIP. :cry:  :rip: 

To all of you asking why they arrested 500 Palestinians it's because they are 500 Hamas terrorists. Hamas is a terror organization that killed, kidnaped, shot millions of rockets towards Israel throughout the years and made bombing suicide acts in Israel against Israeli people in central places and cities.

Those people kidnaped 3 teenagers (ages 16-19) that were on their way back from a test in language to their homes, and because there is no good transportation there, they had to go on a ride home, sadly with those terrorists, that shot them in their heads after 5 minutes of being in their car, then they burried the teens in a field near Hebron, burned the car they drove in and then escaped from the place.

garnite

To all of you asking why they arrested 500 Palestinians it's because they are 500 Hamas terrorists. Hamas is a terror organization that killed, kidnaped, shot millions of rockets towards Israel throughout the years and made bombing suicide acts in Israel against Israeli people in central places and cities.

Those people kidnaped 3 teenagers (ages 16-19) that were on their way back from a test in language to their homes, and because there is no good transportation there, they had to go on a ride home, sadly with those terrorists, that shot them in their heads after 5 minutes of being in their car, then they burried the teens in a field near Hebron, burned the car they drove in and then escaped from the place.

on their way back to their homes which was built on top of someone else's home. i'm not trying to justify it but look at the bigger picture. you're giving just one side of the conflict and there is not one side.

I am DY

^^^^^

My deep condolences go out to the families of those boys.