Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

“Bitch, I’m Madonna� is one of the 7 songs written with Diplo

Valextra

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Watch the verse goes, "Bitch, I'm Madonna, and all of y'all are Pop peasants!!" :lmao: :legend:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It makes me roll my eyes at how overly egocentric she is. Like she isn't even that relevant at all to be honest, yet she comes with these ridiculous titles, like the 'L.U.V. Madonna', no 'Bitch I'm Madonna. She cares more about getting that hit single instead of getting some real acclaim by releasing meaningul music and lyrics. Ya know something more suited for her. Just my humble opinion.

She's earned the right to be imo, who cares about her relevance? She's inspired countless artists that you'd deem "relevant" at the moment

She's never been in it for acclaim or brilliant lyrics, have you listened to her earliest work at all?

ItsTommyBitch

Coincidentally, it's also the name of one of the tracks on Gaga's new album :derpga:

:lmao:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Ellie Goulding

It makes me roll my eyes at how overly egocentric she is. Like she isn't even that relevant at all to be honest, yet she comes with these ridiculous titles, like the 'L.U.V. Madonna', no 'Bitch I'm Madonna. She cares more about getting that hit single instead of getting some real acclaim by releasing meaningul music and lyrics. Ya know something more suited for her. Just my humble opinion.

Delusional :toofunny: 

DrewStevens

I'm excited about the music but I think that the GP is not going to like it.

She's earned the right to be imo, who cares about her relevance? She's inspired countless artists that you'd deem "relevant" at the moment

She's never been in it for acclaim or brilliant lyrics, have you listened to her earliest work at all?

Yeah, "inspire" them to then bash them... look it up.

DrewStevens

Sadly you are right.

She used to try something new in every album but now she is playing safe just because she is Madonna.

Valextra

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE your avi so much!! ALEX is my fav character!!!

Thanks, mine too  ;)

FrankGutz

The next songs will called:

I am Madonna... The Elusive Bitch

Bitches N' Drugs

Derk Ho

Ultrab---h

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Babel

I completely agree with you.

And those statements made me miss the Confessions days so much, when her art direction wasn't about how big and loved she is, but mainly the music quality and artistic vision.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived