💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett confirms new original Gaga song 'Paradise' on 'CTC'

Homogenik

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

:awkney: Tony sounds like one of those teenage hipsters who only like music from a hundred years ago. Gaga's contemporary music is far beyond anything he has ever crafted.

Stop right there..... I can't. Let me just save myself the WP.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Titzlol

Imagine if this really becomes successful as **** :emo:  I'll be so happy for our lil Gags

I know right   I cringe every time but it's cute how he really believes in her, Imagine if she suddenly becomes bigger than Elvis for real

Idk why some doubt her ability to do that.I mean If anyone COULD do that we all know its Gaga :legend: or Beyonce... Am I crazy for thinking she COULD be someday on the same level as or bigger than Elvis, or even Mj, Madonna, The Beatles ect :toofunny:

I've thought that since the beginning :giveup: It'll happen. I know it!

On topic note: I never thought we'd get new music from this album, just covers AHHH! So excited!!! :giveup:

Kenon Astro

OMFG NEW ORIGINAL SONGS?!?!?!?!? SOLO COVERS?!? YAAAAAAAAS CHEEK 2 CHEEK TATTOO HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenon Astro

BYE ARTPOP!!!! CHEEK 2 CHEEK ALBUM OF THE MILLENNIUM!!!!!!

PARADISE NEXT SINGLE PLS!!! BYE GYSPY

ItsTommyBitch

pop_gif.gif?w=800

:applause:  :applause:  :applause:

This. I'm taking Tony's comments more as a "Pop music doesnt showcase how amazing her voice is" and i can agree with that, though I love that Gaga makes pop music. I would take some adjusting to get to know gaga if she suddenly went Jazz 24/7 or Country *shiver*

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Schwerk

SO exciting! Wonder who wrote the other original songs on the album.

Still wish she'll record Captivated someday. Its such a romantic sweet song.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

giskardsb

If somehow C2C sent Gaga back into the stratosphere of popularity, I'd be laughing my butt off at all the pressed pop fans.

Elizabeth

I was expecting it would be an album of covers (which I had no problem with), but now I'm really excited to hear an original song!

PaperIz

MY BODY IS READY TO BE JAZZIFIED SLAY ME MAMA

:applause:  :applause:  :applause:

This. I'm taking Tony's comments more as a "Pop music doesnt showcase how amazing her voice is" and i can agree with that, though I love that Gaga makes pop music. I would take some adjusting to get to know gaga if she suddenly went Jazz 24/7 or Country *shiver*

omg i need her to do a country album too haha

Archived