💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett confirms new original Gaga song 'Paradise' on 'CTC'

Homogenik

Featured Posts

Anomaly

Yessssssss

Cheek to cheek (the song, of course) is so good, I've always loved that song. Cannot wait to hear their version

Same here, I think it'll definitely be an album highlight. :yes:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so happy that there will be some original songs! :party:

So excited for the album! :excited:

Shaney

I am here for Paradise being the first single with a Steven Klein music video! :excited2:

sounds to good to be true! But something like this seems likely!

Yanko

INB4 GRAMMYS  :emo:  :saira:  :flutter:

I am here for Paradise being the first single with a Steven Klein music video! :excited2:

YES PLEASE

giphy.gif

I'm so excited. Paradise sounds promising. I hope we get the first single in July since the album is coming in September

Computer

This is the new work with Steven YES :excited2:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

hoodrat

I'm pretty sure he wasn't saying that Pop Music isn't good, but that it doesn't showcase her full vocal potential, like when she sings Jazz

Exactly. Even when she uses the full capabilities of her vocals in a pop song, people are ALWAYS be drawn to other parts of the song and her voice isn't the main attraction (ex. EOG, DWUW, Aura).

In Jazz, the main focus is the voice. Of course Tony will think this way, because his legendary career was built on his wonderful voice. I'm so excited for this album!

Archived