Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift passes Gaga in Twitter followers

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch

They are all just inflated numbers.  No one believes any of these numbers or their album sales would be way higher.

Torsoface

"Lady Gaga will be number one after ARTPOP is released!!" Does this ring any bells? :hor: :hor:

Jee Yew Whai

how does that make sense? gaga is on tour and she has more recent music out... :rip:

holy scheisse

who......cares :awkney:

twitter is lame anyway. it's addictive as f*ck, big waste of time, and fosters such narcissism.

and like everybody says... celebrities buy followers all the time. its a corrupt competititon if you rly wanna compare followers

Benji

who......cares :awkney:

twitter is lame anyway. it's addictive as f*ck, big waste of time, and fosters such narcissism.

and like everybody says... celebrities buy followers all the time. its a corrupt competititon if you rly wanna compare followers

logo.png

I'm joking

:toofunny:
Kind of
:flop:

Gov Hooka

Well who honestly cares, I didn't know about twitter followers until I came on this site MESSSSSSSSSSSS they're all bought anyway

WHATEVER

zifS326.gif

JustPokeHerFace

Gaga needs to start buying Twitter followers again. Her and Nicki are the only celebrities to my knowledge that don't do it anymore, and it shows. 

Addy Ezzie

Congrats Tay Tay !!

It's just Twitter followers though, it's not a big deal :shrug: 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived