I love this look. It reminds me of her V photoshoot from 2011

Paris-Hilton-V-Magazine-Transformation-I

blacklistedd

Also....what happened to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms5BD3PTFpg

blacklistedd

She's trying to look like a Barbie

she looks like nicki minaj

this response is going to be annoying I already know but honestly....

paris always went for a barbie look and she was looking like blonde nicki waaaaay before nicki looked like blonde nicki

just throwing that out there.

some of you may be too young lol

Alcina Dimitrescu

this response is going to be annoying I already know but honestly....

paris always went for a barbie look and she was looking like blonde nicki waaaaay before nicki looked like blonde nicki

just throwing that out there.

some of you may be too young lol

crap right, i forgot that barbie used bangs :smh:

blacklistedd

Listen, I have no real issue with Paris. Her music is whatever, and it is of no consequence to me. I do feel like no effort is put in on her part, nor the songwriters. Even those ladies you named at their weakest have more imagination and substance.

I kind of disagree a little bit. Im not sure Britney or Katy musically have that much more substance than Paris. Particularly Britney.

I mean Katy at least writes music, so I don't think shes comparable to Paris by that alone (whether or not I actually like her writing being irrelevant).  But I guess Britney has more heart than Paris. Paris has no heart in anything she does. Im not really defending her because peoples complete distaste for her is obviously justified. I just think its funny that people will hate on her music itself so harshly, at least her first album, yet turn around and listen to like the worst of Nicki Minaj's music and the latest Katy Perry single. Its like.....there really is no difference in terms of quality or substance lol And even though I think they clearly have more heart than Paris, 90% of the time the people that stan for those lame songs aren't interested in heart. So its like once again, whats the difference really?

djBuffoon

I just think its funny that people will hate on her music itself so harshly, at least her first album, yet turn around and listen to like the worst of Nicki Minaj's music and the latest Katy Perry single. Its like.....there really is no difference in terms of quality or substance lol And even though I think they clearly have more heart than Paris, 90% of the time the people that stan for those lame songs aren't interested in heart. So its like once again, whats the difference really?

To be clear, I don't care for the music of Britney or Ke$ha. Nicki, Rihanna, and Katy all have choice attributes that I enjoy, but overall, I wouldn't put them in the top echelon of pop artists. However, I have indeed heard all of Paris's self-titled debut as well as "Good Time". And with the exceptions of "Nothing in This World" and, to some extent, "Stars Are Blind", I really don't here anything worth recommending. I feel like the songwriting on Prism, for example, is at least sturdy enough to hold up under scrutiny, even if it's nothing new or inventive.

blacklistedd

To be clear, I don't care for the music of Britney or Ke$ha. Nicki, Rihanna, and Katy all have choice attributes that I enjoy, but overall, I wouldn't put them in the top echelon of pop artists. However, I have indeed heard all of Paris's self-titled debut as well as "Good Time". And with the exceptions of "Nothing in This World" and, to some extent, "Stars Are Blind", I really don't here anything worth recommending. I feel like the songwriting on Prism, for example, is at least sturdy enough to hold up under scrutiny, even if it's nothing new or inventive.

I wasn't meaning to imply that you liked britney spears or whoever, I was just making a general statement towards those that insult paris' music yet listen to pop music that is equally as asinine and ridiculous. I think Paris' music is hated sometimes, I stress sometimes because she does have some D-list tracks like Good Time and Turn You On, just because shes Paris Hilton. I don't think Work Bitch or Birthday Cake are that much more commendable or recommendable than Stars Are Blind or Jealousy for example.

Maybe to a certain extent the songwriting on Prism holds up but when songs like Birthday and This Is How We Do exist you have to question exactly how sturdy it actually is? I mean hackneyed ballads like Unconditionally and one or two other ones that I don't even know the name of but have heard upon the albums release aren't particularly commendable or recommendable either. I guess technically you can take them more seriously like I said because Katy at least has some heart in comparison to Paris Hilton. But I mean idk. Its so pointless defending Paris because theres nothing to defend lol Im just sayin, a lot of pop music is stupid. I think Paris has made a few genuinely fine pop tracks. Im not saying shes like even remotely A-list or anything

djBuffoon

I wasn't meaning to imply that you liked britney spears or whoever, I was just making a general statement towards those that insult paris' music yet listen to pop music that is equally as asinine and ridiculous. I think Paris' music is hated sometimes, I stress sometimes because she does have some D-list tracks like Good Time and Turn You On, just because shes Paris Hilton. I don't think Work Bitch or Birthday Cake are that much more commendable or recommendable than Stars Are Blind or Jealousy for example.

Maybe to a certain extent the songwriting on Prism holds up but when songs like Birthday and This Is How We Do exist you have to question exactly how sturdy it actually is? I mean hackneyed ballads like Unconditionally and one or two other ones that I don't even know the name of but have heard upon the albums release aren't particularly commendable or recommendable either. I guess technically you can take them more seriously like I said because Katy at least has some heart in comparison to Paris Hilton. But I mean idk. Its so pointless defending Paris because theres nothing to defend lol Im just sayin, a lot of pop music is stupid. I think Paris has made a few genuinely fine pop tracks. Im not saying shes like even remotely A-list or anything

Honestly, I'm just calling it as I hear it. I have no time for "Work Bitch" or "Birthday Cake", and I think they're pretty terrible. So yes, in some cases, their music is in the same playing field as Hilton (or whoever writes her material). But overall, I feel like there's more effort being put in on that end of the spectrum. I'll even include "Unconditionally" in that, and it couldn't be more bland. With Paris and her team, though, it sounds more thoroughly uninspired and lazy then actually trying to make a good track and falling short. If that makes sense.

But I have nothing personal against her. Every time someone calls her performance in "House of Wax" terrible, I feel obliged to remind them that she was mostly in-step with the rest of the cast. And she was decent in "Repo Man".

blacklistedd

Honestly, I'm just calling it as I hear it. I have no time for "Work Bitch" or "Birthday Cake", and I think they're pretty terrible. So yes, in some cases, their music is in the same playing field as Hilton (or whoever writes her material). But overall, I feel like there's more effort being put in on that end of the spectrum. I'll even include "Unconditionally" in that, and it couldn't be more bland. With Paris and her team, though, it sounds more thoroughly uninspired and lazy then actually trying to make a good track and falling short. If that makes sense.

But I have nothing personal against her. Every time someone calls her performance in "House of Wax" terrible, I feel obliged to remind them that she was mostly in-step with the rest of the cast. And she was decent in "Repo Man".

No it makes sense and I don't disagree. But I wasn't really arguing against that but moreso my point of view being how silly it is that people that would listen to Booty by Jennifer Lopez would say that Paris' album specifically is so terrible. They don't care about inspiration or heart so that doesn't really factor in for them.

LibraLove

"Good Times" was a guilty pleasure for me. :teehee:

Mine too girl! Even the 'lil Wayne part was ACTUALLY catchy!  :toofunny:

Also....what happened to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms5BD3PTFpg

And this, this I want to come into fruition more than anything!! Almost as much as Act 2!! I desperately need this song in my life! It's an utter BOP! :worship:

she looks really nice actually, she looks kinda 3D, videogameish, and thats awesome

• Mills locked this topic

Archived