Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bey-Z Tour Sales not Slaying

craig

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

i honestly don't care. i mean Jay Z can do whatever but his newer music isn't good. Beyonce can do whatever, and though she slays, her new music isn't that great either, honest to god, and i've noticed it took people awhile after realizing the over-rated-ness.

i loved old beyonce, new beyonce still looks good, but some of the music..meh

anyway, i honestly wouldn't buy tickets to the jay z and beyonce tour. i feel like they wouldn't mesh well. i know that sounds weird, but jay z's part would be just him rapping, and like walking around the stage having basically not much going on, and then beyonce has the dancing, the different effects and costumes. and obviously beyonce would sing all the jay-z song female hooks.

i don't know i just think beyonce would carry most of it, while jay z did, his stuff, which is different

JaggedMonster

poor Jay Z and Bey ................

lol who cares?

i346OH80V8N5t.gif

this article says gaga is slaying and that's what matters

so YASSS

i346OH80V8N5t.gif

:lmao:

If there's any issues selling wise it's due to over-saturation of them. They already hit most of the markets they're going back to, while they're in an entirely different field altogether the Paramore and Fall Out Boy tour is having the same exact issue with a lot of venues. You can't expect your fans to be able to afford tickets that often with the overall costs a concert has associated with it. 

Whispering

This tour is doing very well. We will see the evidence when the boxscores come out.

And yes, Gaga's tour is also doing well.

Who wrote this article? The Angela Cheng of Beyonce's world? lol

blacklistedd

Beyonce won't be reported as a failure even if this is totally true. Itll be ignored and what will also be ignored is the fact that Gagas tour is doing well.

Dangerous Man

lol, poor dem

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Good. Jay-Z is one of the most annoying rappers I've ever heard, and I despise Beyoncé.

Opulence

I feel like lots of Americans don't buy concert tickets? It's so rare in the UK for big acts like Gaga and Beyoncé not to sell out their shows completely in like 2 minutes, it confuses me that every artRAVE show isn't sold out in the US when the UK demand is so high

xzxyyxzx

poor Jay Z and Bey ................

lol who cares?

i346OH80V8N5t.gif

this article says gaga is slaying and that's what matters

so YASSS

i346OH80V8N5t.gif

JeffSwift

I feel like lots of Americans don't buy concert tickets? It's so rare in the UK for big acts like Gaga and Beyoncé not to sell out their shows completely in like 2 minutes, it confuses me that every artRAVE show isn't sold out in the US when the UK demand is so high

How many shows on average do artists usually do in UK? Maybe 8 or 9 for the whole country (Pardon me if that's wrong). Meanwhile the U.S has like 40 shows. It's a different ballpark IMO. 

I'm shocked at Metlife (Being in the NYC Tristate area) having so many tickets left on stub hub. Those scalpers need to lower their prices or else they'll be sorry. 

Michael

But it's just StubHub :smh:

It's already been proven that reports about their tour flopping are fake.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived