About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dad charged with murder after leaving baby inside hot car all day

GrandchildDavid

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF, he should've used some brains. But that's horrible, what a huge tragedy for the family :ohno:

It gets very very hot in Georgia. Cars on the sun get extremely hot inside. I've heard that temperatures can reach 160 degrees F

Andromeda

This man made a mistake, he didn't murder anyone.

He shouldn't be charged with anything!

He's already been 'punished' enough by losing his child due to an accident, and has to live the rest of his life with the pain and guilt knowing that because of his forgetfulness his child is dead because of him.

LStephens11

How in the mother**** do you leave your kid in the goddamn car all day and then you are SO remorseful? I can't sympathize with the bastard. Makes me physically ill.

vespertine

You fools, this man made a mistake, he didn't murder anyone.

He's already been 'punished' enough by losing his child due to an accident, and has to live the rest of his life with the pain and guilt knowing that because of his forgetfulness his child is dead because of him.

he committed crime , whether it be intentional or not . it's just the way the justice system works , and i think he did deserve the charges and imprisonment because not only did he leave his baby in a 100+° car , but he didn't have concern for the sake of his child nor did he do something simple , hire a babysitter for his son .

just my 2¢

pink sushi

What an IDIOT. :wtf:

I feel bad for him though! :cry: He must feel awful. :( I think losing his child is punishment enough..... Maybe a minor jail sentence will do, but definitely not like life in prison.....

ItsTommyBitch

I don't think it was intentional. Yes, he deserves punishment, but also sadness and pity.

A baby died over what appears to be a silly mistake ;(

(If there was ill intent involved, **** everything i said, he deserves it all)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
Andromeda

How in the mother**** do you leave your kid in the goddamn car all day and then you are SO remorseful? I can't sympathize with the bastard. Makes me physically ill.

Bastard? He FORGOT, he didn't leave him on purpose! Did you read? The man is practically dead already, I wont be surprised if he kills himself before the year is over. He is not a bastard, he's a normal person just like you and I and just like you and I we forget things and make mistakes. The child was probably sleeping, maybe the man was exhausted and stressed and that's why he forgot. There are so many variables here.

Applause

You fools, this man made a mistake, he didn't murder anyone.

Are you being serious? You don't forget your child. There is no excuse! You should know where your child is 24/7.

It's negligence, and is murder. No, regret isn't a punishment, it's deserved in this matter. It's common sense how hot a car is on a hot day. The fact it was so long, there is no excuse, no. He absolutely should be charged! An innocent child lost their life before given the chance to live one.

Xalser
Ladey Gagz

Apparently he left for work and forgot that the baby was still inside the car. :cry:

:excuseme:

how even...

:wtf:

Robotboy

i feel rly sorry for him. 

lots of dogs have died like that. :(

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.
TimisaMonster

Who "FORGETS" a baby in a car for 7 HOURS on a HOT DAY...like...:duck::what::awkney::fail::grr:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Robotboy

What an IDIOT. :wtf:

I feel bad for him though! :cry: He must feel awful. :( I think losing his child is punishment enough..... Maybe a minor jail sentence will do, but definitely not like life in prison.....

same… but i don't think he care he will be messed up forever

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.
  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived