• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JaggedMonster

• wiltedbliss

• LadyCaligula

• Flawless

Top Posters In This Topic

Laceface

Looks like that article everyone was bashing was right, minus the date of course :smh: She shouldn't have worked with either of them, just waiting for more hate to land her way :( but she does look beautiful

Edited by Laceface

HOLY F***ING S**T IT LEAKED!!!! :shocked: Β AND IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!! :giveup:

Β 

EDIT:

Never mind its a clip, but it still means that the full video is out there. I'm excited to see what its like.

Edited by Shu Rin
The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Rolodex of Hate

Β 

TMZ has obtained the Lady Gaga music video that was SCRAPPED ... reportedly because she feared blow back since her co-star was once on trial for kiddie **** and her director is in a swirl of controversy over allegedly s-xually assaulting or harassing his models.Gaga's music video for the song, "Do What U Want",Β  was officially put on ice because of vague problems including time constraints and betrayal. The NY Post now reports ... sources claim Gaga was in the dark over claims that famed director Terry Richardson s-xually assaulted or harassed models -- claims that have now surfaced because the models have spoken out.Β  The Post says the models' allegations have shaken Gaga's people and triggered her change of heart over releasing the video.As for Gaga's co-star -- she had to know R. Kelly was once tried for alleged child ****ography. Kelly was acquitted on all charges.The video is graphic -- you see Gaga laying in a hospital bed and R. Kelly plays the doctor. He reaches under her sheet, she moans, and he responds, "Sounds like that medicine's starting to kick in." Then Gaga passes out and a party starts on top of her body.Richardson put himself in the video too -- he's seen snapping pics of naked Gaga while she's writhing in newspapers and touching herself.Terry Richardson has vehemently denied doing anything inappropriate with his models.Check out the video.

We have no legal choice but to stan

retroglamx

OH MY GOD ITS TRUE ITS FINALLY TRUE SHE LOOKS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER. IM CRYING. I REALLY AM CRYING.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Fizzy

Wow. I kinda like it. All tho not the way R kelly is treating Gagz. Eww

β€œThe scars on my mind are on Replay”