đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"I used to Love Lady Gaga then........."

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

I feel like Judas created real commotion only in the US. In most parts of Europe religion isnt that big of a thing :sweat: What affected Gagas success in Finland(bc thats all I know of) is propably:

-MTN and Y&I flopping

-Long ass break

And I am goddamn happy Judas was made a single, one of her best songs ever imo and her 2nd best video :omgexcited:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't see what's so shocking about Judas, esecially the video. I think Alejandro is her most shocking and daring video to date and will stay (lol DWUW)

thefamebitch

Lol not trying to be rude but your friend is very uninformed, Gaga has been in PLENTY of headlines since Feb/March 2011, the delusion tbh.

crownlessking

No. If it wasn't a single everyone would be moaning about it.

Most people in the UK really liked Judas.

Applause

I love how the Judas music video turned out. I don't care if the GP dislikes the song/vid. I LOVE it.  :worship:

Xalser

crownlessking

Judas is the only song i refuse to listen to because it has a scary futuristic message. yeah it's about forgiveness but the lyrics. it is in future tense like she said

Really? can you expand on this? i find it interesting aha

GagaisHotAF

Imagine if she saved Judas for ARTPOP and released both Judas AND Aura as singles 

Probably on Grindr

ryhanna

I've always disliked Judas for sounding so similar to Bad Romance, but like, come on. The judas metaphor isn't uncommon, I don't know how anyone couldn't see what it was really saying unless they WANTED it to be bad.

I think the real mistake was releasing it over Easter. That was maybe a but insensitive...

barnabesk

The lyrics of Judas are one of the best Gaga has ever written.

#JUSTICE4JUDAS :pawsup:

Hexxx

Really? can you expand on this? i find it interesting aha

in the minds of athiests, this is laughable but in biblical sense, It talks about how EVERYONE will begin to worship the antichrist and somewhere, people speculate that judas will be the antichrist reincarnated or something like that. People will refuse to believe and follow christ in this era. Even with God's wrath upon them, they still worship the antichrist. Even with their blistered skin and suffering, they still rebel against God.

There's more details on it, but I don't wanna input lies or anything like that.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Laceface

No. If it wasn't a single everyone would be moaning about it.

Most people in the UK really liked Judas.

Agree, I had that impression from GP here too

crownlessking

in the minds of athiests, this is laughable but in biblical sense, It talks about how EVERYONE will begin to worship the antichrist and somewhere, people speculate that judas will be the antichrist reincarnated or something like that. People will refuse to believe and follow christ in this era. Even with God's wrath upon them, they still worship the antichrist. Even with their blistered skin and suffering, they still rebel against God.

There's more details on it, but I don't wanna input lies or anything like that.

Ah okay, thanks for expanding. I find stuff like this so creepy but interesting.

So d'you not listen to the song because a part of you thinks that this is maybe a sign of the above becoming true?

Hexxx

Ah okay, thanks for expanding. I find stuff like this so creepy but interesting.

So d'you not listen to the song because a part of you thinks that this is maybe a sign of the above becoming true?

yeah, I loved the song when it first came out, but when I found out that it was similar to what the people were going through in the bible, I couldn't listen to it anymore. The fact that she loved Jesus in the song, but she couldn't be with him, because she was in love with Judas is similar to how the people were. Some were forced to worship the antichrist, others just worshiped him because they didn't want to worship God.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Slayer

It was probably a stupid single choice, but I love the song so I don't care much about its charting.  :ohwell:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Glamourpuss

yeah, I loved the song when it first came out, but when I found out that it was similar to what the people were going through in the bible, I couldn't listen to it anymore. The fact that she loved Jesus in the song, but she couldn't be with him, because she was in love with Judas is similar to how the people were. Some were forced to worship the antichrist, others just worshiped him because they didn't want to worship God.

She was talking about it from the viewpoint of Mary Magdalene. In the bible, MM loved Jesus. But Gaga's video and song explores the relationship if MM betrayed Jesus by hooking up with Judas. In the bible, Judas betrays Jesus but Gaga aka Mary Magdalene is the one that betrays Jesus.

Does that make sense?

Bloody Mary goes on to explore the same theme as it is about Mary Magdalene again. :)

Archived