Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Applause" concept demo leaks

Pandemiya

Featured Posts

Reminds me of this video on how Sia wrote Diamonds, they must have similar writing techniques

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH3PzjIRH2U

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Hoegan

It's sssoooooooooo cooool being able to listen to the early cut and experience her creative process !!!

YAAAAYYYY  :party:

but I feel kinda sad cause that just confirms my assumptions - on ARTPOP she wrote many songs simply putting her vocals over AlREADY MADE instrumentals... I mean Aura, Donatella, MJH, Applause (and I have a strong feeling that also happaned with GUY, SD, J&D, Swine)

I mean... I TOTALLY felt on the first listen that ARTPOP is only half-hers... time to leave DJWS, he introduced her to this type of creating when she just puts her vocals over an instrumental (like it started with Gov Hooker)...

now I understand what did she mean with that "ARTPOP = journey through creative process and collaborations (more like duets) with artist and producers"

I think it's time to come up with your own melodies Gaga...

I want to hear 100% Gaga in lyrics and in music, not only 50% or less...  :lana:

Miel

This sounds like Miranda Sings

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

3 points in and ready for more

Juanjo

Lol Wow, that was rough. ...The "Yaaaaay!"s are awesome, and that breakdown! So early 90s! Why didn't she keep it!?

This is so interesting, though.

Brooke Candy

She was clearly improvising... ...some of you are so stupid :wtf:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Brooke Candy

It's sssoooooooooo cooool being able to listen to the early cut and experience her creative process !!!

YAAAAYYYY :party:

but I feel kinda sad cause that just confirms my assumptions - she write many songs simply putting her vocals over AlREADY MADE instrumentals... I mean Aura, Donatella, MJH, Applause (and I have a strong feeling that also happaned with GUY, SD, J&D, Swine)

I mean... I TOTALLY felt on the first listen that this album is only half-hers... time to leave DJWS, he introduced her to this type of creating when she just puts her vocals over an instrumental with Gov Hooker...

now I understand what did she mean with that "ARTPOP = journey through creative process and collaborations (more like duets) with artist and producers"

I want to hear 100% Gaga in lyrics and in music, not only 50% or less... :lana:

Thissss

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Rudz Xinc

I'm LMAO here :lmao:

what is this ****? sounds like she's drunk :drunkyga:

can't understand a single word

Look at those clowns

SummerGirl21

anyone else getting a Miranda Sings vibe at the beginning?

Brooke Hoegan

Thissss

right ? I mean, didn't she write all the melodies before she met DJWS ? and now she lets him, she lets Zedd and Madeon make the instrumentals and she only picks tunes that she likes and sings over them (the mess that Donatella is.....)

no girl... that's lazy of you...

still happy tho we got to listen to this first take of Applause. kinda like that synth better than the one we got, but whatever,

YAAAY :party:

YAAAAYYYY  :party:

but I feel kinda sad cause that just confirms my assumptions - she write many songs simply putting her vocals over AlREADY MADE instrumentals... I mean Aura, Donatella, MJH, Applause (and I have a strong feeling that also happaned with GUY, SD, J&D, Swine)

I mean... I TOTALLY felt on the first listen that this album is only half-hers... time to leave DJWS, he introduced her to this type of creating when she just puts her vocals over an instrumental with Gov Hooker...

I want to hear 100% Gaga in lyrics and in music, not only 50% or less...  :lana:

:tea:

rivingtonrebels

It's fishy to me that all these outtakes from old photoshoots and demos like this leak and yet we still have that huge list of "betrayals" that have yet to seen a peep of light of day.  Makes me think Gaga herself is orchestrating all of this. 

Archived