Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Final Fantasy

Vampira

Featured Posts

Possibly unpopular opinion: I hated the Gullwings being fairies in KH2, and I feel like they should have been replaced with Locke. Yuna could have been her own separate character, but I don't feel like she was really needed since they made Tidus and Wakka into teenagers.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIFs

• zexion_armando

• Goldenhen

• LionHeartedGirl

I can admit to crying during X-2. Kumi Koda was amazeballs as Lenne. I loved seeing her perform 1000 no Kotaba live and she was so kind to all of the songstress cosplayers. ♥

LionHeartedGirl

I feel bad for the Gullwings being demoted to fairies, they deserve better than that, heh. And I think I've watched the video of Kumi of perfoming Real Emotion, which is such a guilty pleasure song.

Favourites will always be 7,8.9 and 10. FF12 and 13 have been disappointments tbh, although I'm looking forward to FF13 Versus, apparently the world map where you can travel across will be back! It hasn't been a part of the FF series since FF9.

Your favourites are my favourites. :D

And I'm more excited for the world map coming back in Versus than I should be. I miss it. :P

A Stan Was Born

I'm about to battle Demon's Gate on VII right now. It's supposed to be the hardest boss in the game this far, but this b---h has no clue that I have Aerith's ultimate limit break... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm about to battle Demon's Gate on VII right now. It's supposed to be the hardest boss in the game this far, but this b---h has no clue that I have Aerith's ultimate limit break... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Carry Armor > Demon Wall

LionHeartedGirl

:P You show it. Her ultimate limit break is such a game breaker. I always get Aeris her limits as soon as possible, so I can take advantage, and she deserves them.

Carry Armor > Demon Wall

Is that the one with the arms that throw you out of the battle? I hated that.

Edited by LionHeartedGirl

LionHeartedGirl

Thought so. I don't like battles where they can permanently get rid of you, but I suppose they add a challenge. Like Ruby Weapon - now that was fun to kill. :D I'm sure there are other examples in FF but I can't think...

I loved X-2 so much but it was really easy....I just went into Yuna's final form thing every battle and dominated. Even the final boss.

LionHeartedGirl

^ Final boss is nothing when you've got catnip and Trigger Happy, seriously. Only thing that poses a challenge then are the giant Tonberries.

Edited by LionHeartedGirl

Honest moment: I tore through the Dark Aeons in FF10 Int., but I never bothered with Penance. I suppose I could just Zanmato him, but for some reason I never got around to it. I even wasted the time beating Yiazmat, but not Penance.

^ Final boss is nothing when you've got catnip and Trigger Happy, seriously. Only thing that poses a challenge then are the giant Tonberries.

:legend:

A Stan Was Born

Yep. Carry Armor is the one in the underwater reactor, that pulls your characters out of battle and keeps shooting lasers at you.

Oh, yeah, Carry Armor is an assface. Pissed me off.

Has anyone here actually tried fighting the Emerald Weapon and won?

Guest Jeiku91

Agh. That make's me happy to see a FF thread on here. ; 3; <3

Haha, of course! Emerald weapon was cake once you got the KotR materia leveled up. Though, I also used the Red XIII Lucky 7 trick. xD

Is anyone still kind of looking forward to FFXIV? They're kinda rebooting the whole thing, lol.

LionHeartedGirl

:legend:

Ah, catnip and Trigger Happy is brilliant, right? My Yuna was invincible with it.

Emerald Weapon is pretty easy, I thought, since you can take your time with the Underwater material on, with some good characters. He was harder than Ruby though. And he freaked me out - why did he have to appear RIGHT outside the Gelnika or RIGHT where I went underwater? Then I missed him when he was gone. :(

I only got Lucky 7 once, in a silly little random battle with Vince, and I'm too lazy to set it up myself. :D