Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gypsy won't be a single?

Mambain

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga

Pop music is out right now. Hence, Katy struggling with Birthday. Radio is trying all they can do to support it but nobody's buying. It's not Gaga OR Katy's fault, or their representative singles. It's the style of music, which just isn't attractive right now.

Because pop music right now suck, that's the only reason. Look at the pop songs of 2013 and 2014, and compare it to 2009-2011, ....yeah, it speaks for itself.

And birthday isn't even that catchy a song, and is pretty boring, katy is over Lol

Both will be single :)

Venus===>She'll release the video later (so it'll be single)

Gypsy===>It has a video(probably single)

Not true!

Venus video was never shot.

Kermit the frog

Commercially, this album might be dead but it isn't dead for Gaga, so who knows.

However, knowing that the C2C album is coming, I think it would be safe to assume that Gypsy will rest in the same grave as DITD, Scheisse and Venus.

It better not be a single, one of the most overrated Gaga songs within the fandom.

How can you tell that the song is overrated? Cause I think it's just that the fans love the song, because it simply has one of the best lyrics of all the gaga material and the production is also good. 

Because pop music right now suck, that's the only reason. Look at the pop songs of 2013 and 2014, and compare it to 2009-2011, ....yeah, it speaks for itself.

And birthday isn't even that catchy a song, and is pretty boring, katy is over Lol

yeah, maybe there is a negative tendency, but 2013 has seen some great songs too. We can't stop I think is one of the greatest songs of 2000s, as well as wrecking ball, beyonce's album, etc.

GagaDragon

How can you tell that the song is overrated? Cause I think it's just that the fans love the song, because it simply has one of the best lyrics of all the gaga material and the production is also good. 

yeah, maybe there is a negative tendency, but 2013 has seen some great songs too. We can't stop I think is one of the greatest songs of 2000s, as well as wrecking ball, beyonce's album, etc.

Compared to other fan favourites, Gypsy is mediocre.

Compared to other fan favourites, Gypsy is mediocre.

I haven't seen a single song from ARTPOP which could be called an ultimate favorite on this forum

Archived