💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gypsy won't be a single?

Mambain

Featured Posts

Tropico

1. Never said anything about quality, although I do think those songs are some of her best.

2. I meant most popular album tracks. Should have clarified.

3. Popularity isn't subjective. Something is either popular or it's not.

Well what you define as popular and what I define as popular could be two different things.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jjang

I think it would flop. No matter what she releases now, it would do badly.  :noparty:

No they aren't. HML is autotuned mess amd Scheisse sounds unfinished

HML and Scheisse are better than the 70% of ARTPOP's material.

Well what you define as popular and what I define as popular could be two different things.

so I could define MJ as unpopular if I wanted to?  :toofunny:

Paper Gangsta

I agree with HML. Way too much autotune :wtf: but Scheiße is a fun bop (no where near her best).

I didj't say Scheisse is bad but it's way overrated and its dar from being best BTW song

AphroditeARTPOP

Nothing's called 'Flop'. Nothing from Gaga would flop. Look at the hits DWUW and Marry The Night, they weren't even in the top 10!

Anw, Gypsy will be single, bc she said it: There will be a Music Video for Gypsy. And of course there's Venus, that will be single, bc she shooted the video and she said she'll release later.

Plz Little Monsters, be happy with what Gaga gives you, Who cares abt #1s? Who cares abt success? We care abt ARTPOP, abt MUSIC!

Paper Gangsta

HML and Scheisse are better than the 70% of ARTPOP's material.

LMAOOOO biggest joke of the year. Aura, Venus, G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, DWUW, ARTPOP, Swine, Dope, Applause........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scheisse>>>>>>>>HML

AyaKara

I think Gypsy and Venus still should've been singles, along with the (original) DWUW and Applause. They were a perfect quartet. :deadbanana:

Paper Gangsta

Nothing's called 'Flop'. Nothing from Gaga would flop. Look at the hits DWUW and Marry The Night, they weren't even in the top 10!

Anw, Gypsy will be single, bc she said it: There will be a Music Video for Gypsy. And of course there's Venus, that will be single, bc she shooted the video and she said she'll release later.

Plz Little Monsters, be happy with what Gaga gives you, Who cares abt #1s? Who cares abt success? We care abt ARTPOP, abt MUSIC!

1. In what universe was MTN a hit?

2. She didn't say she will shoot it, she said "maybe eventually"

3. Venus video unfortunately was never shot

Brooke Hoegan

someone please let some light in my little dark brain... :emma:

just don't know what the reason of not releasing the 4th single is...

people like Marina & TD , Florence or Lana afford to have 5 singles + MV from their albums but Gaga doesn't ? :lana:

I seriously start to think :

1) Gaga is that lazy      :later:   or

2) Interscope is the biggest pile of shhit Gaga could ever step on cause they only let her do things when it brings a lot of $$$ as a result...    :fthis:

LMAOOOO biggest joke of the year. Aura, Venus, G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, DWUW, ARTPOP, Swine, Dope, Applause........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scheisse>>>>>>>>HML

You're deaf my dear  :reductive:

Stephen

Everyone so scared about it flopping... Who cares? We got the best video of her career for G.U.Y

I was going through her old videos today. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich is one of her best videos from The Fame and it was only for promo. I think it would be awesome if she kept releasing these ARTPOP films, she is making enough money from the tour #MusicNotTheBling

This. It's so annoying to keep reading "it would have flopped"... who cares. I just want a music video what's wrong with you people :duck:

Archived