💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gypsy won't be a single?

Mambain

Featured Posts

Slayer

I'm pretty devo about how this era's turned out tbh. Its lack of success has meant lack of promo which has lead to lack of performances, a music video, Gaga coming to Australia (she still will for the tour tho) and Gaga not being played on radio. She went all out for a G.U.Y. music video and seemed to have forgotten about the song being a single. To me, she seems disinterested in ARTPOP of late. Maybe she's just focusing on future stuff. But there was a Properly Long wait for ARTPOP.

Still, at least we have the music of the album to love. And that's worth a lot. Especially when Venus is on. This does have a point to Gypsy being a single btw I did kinda forget about the topic of the thread though :flop: Because of her seemed disinterest and lack of promo people don't know about G.U.Y.. So how's Gypsy meant to succeed if people don't end up knowing about it?

I think it's a better song than G.U.Y. and the quality alone could lead to moderate success, even if Gaga only did one or two performances 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

Is this for real? I mean, you can have your favorites but musically those are just the best songs Gaga ever created.

No they aren't. HML is autotuned mess amd Scheisse sounds unfinished

Uh, you can't see into the future can you? No? No. So you don't know for a fact Gypsy won't be a single.

If everyone thought like this in business, all the a--lysts would be out of job

There was never "a gap to film Gypsy", there was only "a gap" :later:

:toofunny:

I'm really sad it didn't become a single, but it's okay because at this point, she should not take anymore risks and just move on.

That's best for her. :yes::shrug:

Slayer

THIS. Even those people who don't listen to Gaga loved the song when I showed them. And I'm I'm I'm chorus was extremely catchy with my parents

Same. Even my dad, who likes blues, jazz and rock and has absolutely NO time for modern pop music, thought it was a great song. It's just extremely likable. I literally have no idea what her management were thinking. 

I wonder what Gaga wanted as the lead single. That'd be interesting to know...

Tropico

Quality's subjective, but popularity isn't. And those songs are easily the most popular.

1.Popularity =/= Good for example Roar.

2.Bad Romance says "hey gurl!"

3.Popularity is also pretty subjective when it isn't measured in a formal manner.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Slayer

:awkney:  Run. 

Tropico

If everyone thought like this in business, all the a--lysts would be out of job

:toofunny:

Praying for your clients if you're an a--lysts and anyways a--lysts aren' always right. :later:

L E O

2. Gypsy isn't the best song from ARTPOP and Scheisse/HML isn't the best song from BTW

:what:

And I'm pretty sure we won't have any new singles for ARTPOP. 

Tropico

I agree with HML. Way too much autotune :wtf: but Scheiße is a fun bop (no where near her best).

Michael

Obviously. There will be no more music videos or singles from ARTPOP.

Slayer

1.Popularity =/= Good for example Roar.

2.Bad Romance says "hey gurl!"

3.Popularity is also pretty subjective when it isn't measured in a formal manner.

1. Never said anything about quality, although I do think those songs are some of her best.

2. I meant most popular album tracks. Should have clarified. 

3. Popularity isn't subjective. Something is either popular or it's not. 

Jester

There were rumours she was working with Steven Klein just a few days ago... And she's definitely working on something

Archived