💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga ever top Poker Face commercially?

SIRE

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep in mind Poker Face is one of the best selling songs of the digital era.

HausOfGuy

the obsession with sells and commercial appeal in this forum is annoying. WHO CARES. Listen to the music that you enjoy. 

either way, its been asked before so what's the point of asking again smart ass.

i care... and honey if people wanted to "listen to music" they'd turn on their iPods. This IS a gaga forum and it was made so fans could have discussions about gaga. if u don't these threads don't click on them :awkney:

TEANUS

Well , I know this has been said SOO many times, but I REALLY feel like Gaga will be bigger than ever before in 2015 with the space performance! It will be HUUUUGE

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

disneyhigh

I care. A LOT.

well you probably have no life I assume, I mean unless you plan to make a career out of it? How much or little an artist sells still doesn't reflect onto your life. Are you getting paid??? 

Michael

I'm sure she will.

Looking at history, all the major pop girls have had some of the biggest hit singles of their careers years into their career, even after they have had era's which have been less commercially successful.

Britney: Toxic

Cher: Believe

Madonna: Hung Up

Mariah: We Belong Together

Gaga stills has huge selling power left in her.

Ursula Buffay

well you probably have no life I assume, I mean unless you plan to make a career out of it? How much or little an artist sells still doesn't reflect onto your life. Are you getting paid??? 

Have you ever heard about humour? Look it up honey  :kisses:

One Five Ten

No, because Gaga has evolved into better music and the GP doesn't know what's good for them.

disneyhigh

i care... and honey if people wanted to "listen to music" they'd turn on their iPods. This IS a gaga forum and it was made so fans could have discussions about gaga. if u don't these threads don't click on them :awkney:

and why do you care?

yeah I know this a gaga forum but there a dozen of these threads everyday. There are other topics to talk about besides how much gaga is currently selling or being nostalgic about how much she did sell

BR and BTW didn't outsell it what? :duck:

No :smh: PF has like 13mil I think, BR 12, and BTW 9

Mess I forgot about Just Dance. About 10 million I think

Cody Draco

It's not impossible, but I think it is hightly unlikely she will. She isn't a fresh face anymore which I feel like had an impact on her sales back then. She was the "It" girl at the time and isn't anymore. :shrug:

Smh @ the people coming at the OP sideways. If you have a problem with this thread then you can leave. The title clearly states what the thread is about and if you don't have a desire to discuss sales and charts you don't need to be here. :awkney:

Archived