💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWB TEAL WIG

Ethan

Featured Posts

Miel

I actually really liked BTWB's wigs. They were really stressful, but something about them really stood out. Freaking alien shapes really got to me lol.

As for this wig in particular, something about it seemed... off. It looked nice in some pictures and outfits, horrible in others, but for the most part seemed different than all the other previous teal wigs. It was a lot... lighter. Glossier? I wasn't particularly a fan of the blonde tips, either. I think I liked the darker (darker? maybe bolder, more contrasting) shades of teal on her.

G1WEB.jpg

lady-gaga-hair-applause-4.jpg

2c52ba908766e484b31ee3a3a1cb39c3.jpg

[oh man I love BTWB]

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thefamefatale

I actually really liked BTWB's wigs. They were really stressful, but something about them really stood out. Freaking alien shapes really got to me lol.

As for this wig in particular, something about it seemed... off. It looked nice in some pictures and outfits, horrible in others, but for the most part seemed different than all the other previous teal wigs. It was a lot... lighter. Glossier? I wasn't particularly a fan of the blonde tips, either. I think I liked the darker (darker? maybe bolder, more contrasting) shades of teal on her.

G1WEB.jpg

lady-gaga-hair-applause-4.jpg

2c52ba908766e484b31ee3a3a1cb39c3.jpg

[oh man I love BTWB]

this wasnt the born this way ball haha unless you were just saying these were better than the btwb wigs

don't be a drag

PopBitch

When I think of teal, I think of a deeper, richer color, like I have in my comforter.    Maybe she should have hired this girl to dye her wig for her.  Although, this is more streaked with teal but the color is right, deeper..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Xnvq3h418

Sugarfall

The teal one she has for BTWB is imo too bríght, considering most outfits are pastel or black. My faves on BTWB were blonde and the dark pink one.

And mess at everyone hating on the square shape :grr: One of my fave Gaga wigs ever :grr:

erfaan

WHAT?! It was PERFECT during the BTWB! She should have had Teal for all of the BTWB shows. I remember I died when I saw she had teal hair! I hope she does it again when she's in sydney next time cause it seems that she wears a teal weave everytime she is sydney 

Probglum

And mess at everyone hating on the square shape :grr: One of my fave Gaga wigs ever :grr:

This! I loved the box shapes tbh, especially when she wore the hair down with the box & the green ponytail with the box.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

high heeled fem

All the BTWB wigs were crappy.

But I live for the teal wigs she wore during TEOG era.

those were amazing the short bobs ones as well

i dont mind these 

Tropico

The teal wig only flopped one time and that was at BTWB :eww:

The BTWB was amazing but some wig choices made me cringe. The pink one is my favorite wig of all time though! Rio pink wig >>>>>>>> everything. :sara:

But during TEOG era the teal wig was on f--king point.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

ARTPOPHooker96

I agree with the BTWB. 

But remember when she performed with the long teal hair on X Factor France? 

G1WEB.jpg

:legend:

Archived