Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Now she thinks she's the Queen Of Pop! - DailyFail

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

Some days I feel sorry for Gaga, I know this wouldn't bother her but seriously, Is Gaga such a threat? The Irony of all of this is the best thing ... They try to bring her down and take away her relevancy yet they keep talking about her ... They are just doing this to get "hits" on their website because people who doesn't "Care" about her like to read bad things about her, no matter how big the reach, they'd believe anything ...

Can't wait for the day when she reigns again, scalping some basic b*tches starting with the Daily Mail "writers"

:applause:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least they recognised that she's the queen and the rest of what they wrote was on how they're pissed about it and can't deal with it. Stay pressed b---hzzzzz bye giphy.gif

Battle 4 Ur Life

PUH-LEAZ Daily Mail is not a source, get this mess away from me.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Lux Zappa

the public is what dubs all this bull**** of titles. no one is king or queen, prince or princess, **** that.. welcome to 2014. Its about the music, the message, performance, artistry and the love of the fans coming together. So..uhm, no.

HausOfCarlos

It's a reference to Pierrot, not queens  :fail:  Or at least I didn't think of a queen when I saw that pic. 

They're totally reaching here...

+

what kind of queens wear outfits like that? :flop: it makes no sense

TimisaMonster

Wow...people wanna find any reason to hate on her...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

djBuffoon

the public is what dubs all this bull**** of titles. no one is king or queen, prince or princess, **** that.. welcome to 2014. Its about the music, the message, performance, artistry and the love of the fans coming together. So..uhm, no.

:applause:

JazzGa

can we all agree to stop posting """""news"""" from tabloid squawkboxes like DailyMail? Pleeeeeease? :awkney:

Also, no negativity on this site thank u.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived